Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Huh? He's already here.
    I’ve heard both, so I’m confused too. Thought I read he was visiting Jan 25-27. Also though I read he’s here. He’s also available to play…..or not. I can’t keep up any more.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I’ve heard both, so I’m confused too. Thought I read he was visiting Jan 25-27. Also though I read he’s here. He’s also available to play…..or not. I can’t keep up any more.
    I think maybe who this thread is actually about and the recent walk on who just came is getting intertwined.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I think maybe who this thread is actually about and the recent walk on who just came is getting intertwined.
    I think you are correct. I’m not going back to figure it out. I’ll just wait for the Cliff Notes and pray for a win tonight. It used to be easy to keep track of the roster, but things are really fluid these days.

Judah Mintz is the recruit that is coming later this month for a visit. Hercy Miller is the walk-on who just enrolled
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Judah Mintz is the recruit that is coming later this month for a visit. Hercy Miller is the walk-on who just enrolled
    Thank you!

Can he actually play?

I didn’t have to look up Bill Murray. :-)

Last edited by xu82; 01-19-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Supporting Member
    This guy sounds like an absolute baller. No disrespect to Odom, but he sounds like someone we need…physical, aggressive and gets to the rim. Can’t have enough of those type of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    This guy sounds like an absolute baller. No disrespect to Odom, but he sounds like someone we need…physical, aggressive and gets to the rim. Can’t have enough of those type of guys.
    Which one?

Yeah those are similar....
    Yes. They are similar. In fact, they are the same.

Any argument you can make for why a kid should be able to transfer at the end of the season and play immediately can be used to argue that a kid should be able to transfer mid year and play immediately.

Give me ONE thing that distinguishes one from the other. If "players rights" are paramount, then tell me why they SHOULDNT be able to transfer midseason.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Yes. They are similar. In fact, they are the same.

Any argument you can make for why a kid should be able to transfer at the end of the season and play immediately can be used to argue that a kid should be able to transfer mid year and play immediately.

Give me ONE thing that distinguishes one from the other. If "players rights" are paramount, then tell me why they SHOULDNT be able to transfer midseason.
    They aren't even remotely similar. Any attempt by you to make them so, in order to try and discredit the players ability to transfer freely in the off season without restriction, is just pathetic.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

They aren't even remotely similar. Any attempt by you to make them so, in order to try and discredit the players ability to transfer freely in the off season without restriction, is just pathetic.
    Solid non-answer.