• With Miller at Pitt

2 14.29%
  • NKU

3 21.43%
  • Dayton

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    that is the choice I was looking for

other than some sense of satisfaction with the whole unravelling, both with CM and Loserville in general....yeah
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    One of the choices should be WGAF?
    That's actually #4 on the list.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    That's actually #4 on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    He is a UK fan now since they took his name off the football stadium.
    U of L paid Papa John $6 million to take his name off the stadium.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    U of L paid Papa John $6 million to take his name off the stadium.
    I would have also believed if it were the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I would have also believed if it were the other way around.
    Tons of U of L alumni and supporters are upset at Beshear for his appointments to Louisville's Board of Trustees. He re-appointed former Chairman Benz to the board. They think the Board is as out of touch as the whole Admin.
    It's a real Clusterf&%k there now in leadership. Need a New Prez. A new AD and other positions.
    They paid Petrino $14 million to go away and $6 million TO Papa John to get off the stadium naming rights. They would owe $12 mill to Mack. The ACC Network hasn't been a moneymaker, but they finally got a deal to be cleared on Comcast Infinity systems in November.

Louisville isn't poor, but after all of these ridiculous moves, it sure isn't flush.

By the way. The last options in this poll should have been Sacred Heart HS where Mack's girls go to school and Bellarmine would also be a choice. Scott Davenport, who is a helluva coach, is 64 and nearing retirement. If a good replacement was found, he might go ahead and retire. Bellarmine is D1 now.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-16-2022 at 03:47 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Tons of U of L alumni and supporters are upset at Beshear for his appointments to Louisville's Board of Trustees. He re-appointed former Chairman Benz to the board. They think the Board is as out of touch as the whole Admin.
    It's a real Clusterf&%k there now in leadership. Need a New Prez. A new AD and other positions.
    They paid Petrino $14 million to go away and $6 million TO Papa John to get off the stadium naming rights. They would owe $12 mill to Mack. The ACC Network hasn't been a moneymaker, but they finally got a deal to be cleared on Comcast Infinity systems in November.

Louisville isn't poor, but after all of these ridiculous moves, it sure isn't flush.

By the way. The last options in this poll should have been Sacred Heart HS where Mack's girls go to school and Bellarmine would also be a choice. Scott Davenport, who is a helluva coach, is 64 and nearing retirement. If a good replacement was found, he might go ahead and retire. Bellarmine is D1 now.
    Even with Papa John's downgrade, I'm saying being associated with L'ville might not be that advantageous*.

Michigan just dumped a president if Louisville needs one.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I actually don't like to speculate over coaches losing their jobs. I don't mind if other people do it. I just kind of stay out of it.

Having said that...

Chris Mack and I will likely have at least two things in common next year. We both went to Xavier, and neither of us will be coaching at Louisville.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

So Louisville could conceivably be like $30MM+ into Bobby Petrino, Chris Mack, and Papa John. None of whom will be associated with the University much longer. For some reason that strikes me as hilarious.
    Eat Donuts!