Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    What kinda voodoo magic can ANY coach do, when his 2 ALL conference guys don't perform like ALL conference guys? Throw in the curious case of Nate Johnson.....it gets really weird, no?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Paul’s stats are pretty much the lowest they have been since his freshman year across the board. You would think as a fifth year senior who came back to do this one more time with “unfinished business” that he’d be much better. I like Paul, but he’s been one of the most frustrating players that’s played for x for me. I expected a much higher ceiling coming in as a top 35 recruit
    Maybe we now know why after 4 years, it's time to move on. I think Paul has been a warrior and a great representative of Xavier. He has given a lot to this program and I'm thankful, but playing 5 years at one school is a long time. He is who he is. I was expecting him to have a big year, but he's not playing like a 5th year all-conference player. Maybe he'll find some magic down the stretch.

With Johnson, I believe opponents cover him and don't let him get many free looks. Now Kunkel gets better looks because he is not swarmed by defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    With Johnson, I believe opponents cover him and don't let him get many free looks. Now Kunkel gets better looks because he is not swarmed by defenders.
    Kunkel is in constant motion and moves way better off the ball than Johnson does.

Johnson doesnt get good looks b/c of this and the fact that we can run plays to get him good open looks either.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Kunkel is in constant motion and moves way better off the ball than Johnson does.

Johnson doesnt get good looks b/c of this and the fact that we can run plays to get him good open looks either.
    Absolutely correct, Bleed. Kunk never stops
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Can Ben Stanley not play? Is his knee or Travis Steele keeping him on the bench?

Could he not provide some quality minutes when Hunter and Freemantle are playing like headless chickens? Is he really that much worse than those two?

All this talk about our weakness at forward and there is a big dude right on the bench.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Can Ben Stanley not play? Is his knee or Travis Steele keeping him on the bench?

Could he not provide some quality minutes when Hunter and Freemantle are playing like headless chickens? Is he really that much worse than those two?

All this talk about our weakness at forward and there is a big dude right on the bench.
    “Practice Points” methinks
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Did practice points originate with Steele, or is that a carryover from Mack or Miller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Did practice points originate with Steele, or is that a carryover from Mack or Miller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know Mack did it. Not sure with Miller

Sophomore
    Screw practice points--what about GAME points. He was a 20 point scorer, admittedly in a much lesser league, but so was Hanky. Why not give him a few minutes. What has Hunter or Free given us so far that is irreplaceable?