View Poll Results: WILL YOU GO TO XAVIER GAMES STILL?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would wear 7 masks if Xavier asked me too, I just want to watch basketball

23 38.98%
  • Masks and Vax card is only to cover Xavier's ass, but I'll still go.

10 16.95%
  • I refuse to go to another game under these new rules

7 11.86%
  • Oh I'm going to the games and I'm not wearing shit

9 15.25%
  • F Dayton

8 13.56%
  • If Fauchi says jump I say how high!

2 3.39%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I guess where I was going and I should have elaborated.......the NFL and Xavier are worlds apart in how they throw bodies and resources at games

I would be shocked if X does it well.....but you never know I guess
    I'm fairly certain you could carry live grenades, a bazooka, and multiple other life ending devices into the Cintas Center as long as you held your keys and phone above your head so they could see those were the items making the metal detector go off.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    I'm fairly certain you could carry live grenades, a bazooka, and multiple other life ending devices into the Cintas Center as long as you held your keys and phone above your head so they could see those were the items making the metal detector go off.
    Ha, this is so spot on!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I have a plethora of live ending devices and I think I am going to try this tomorrow. I have to figure out where I put all my live grenades though, I can't remember where I put them. I think they are rolling around under my car seats, but that could just be empty beer cans from last weekend.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I have a plethora of live ending devices and I think I am going to try this tomorrow. I have to figure out where I put all my live grenades though, I can't remember where I put them. I think they are rolling around under my car seats, but that could just be empty beer cans from last weekend.
    "Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora."

"Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora."
    Thanks El Guapo
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

which will piss some people off more I guess. If they aren't really going to take the time to review the card and identification, they this is all just a sham. Which was pointed out very early on by many posters

It means a lot.
    2023 Sweet 16

f dayton and UC

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    which will piss some people off more I guess. If they aren't really going to take the time to review the card and identification, they this is all just a sham. Which was pointed out very early on by many posters
    Ha, I actually think they'll do a better job checking the tests and vaccine cards then they do checking for weapons through the x-ray.

However, again, I can't imagine how they will be able to check the authenticity of any card or test, so as long as it has your name on it and looks like it is supposed to then I am sure you will get through. I wouldn't advise faking those things but I am sure someone will.

On that note, we are allowed to just show a picture of our vaccine card right? We don't have to actually have it on us do we?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Yes... picture of vaccine card is fine.

Side note... the Travis Steele coach's show, held in person at Dilly Bistro, has shifted to being held remotely in the Cintas Center, not open to the public. Not sure if it will be a "live" event which allows callers (last year's shows were pre-recorded). There were 3 shows scheduled for January, starting tonight at 7PM. Those will not be open to the public. Hopefully we can get back to in-person shows in February. As a regular attendee, kind of bummed about that. Took a shower for no reason today!
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.