View Poll Results: WILL YOU GO TO XAVIER GAMES STILL?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would wear 7 masks if Xavier asked me too, I just want to watch basketball

23 38.98%
  • Masks and Vax card is only to cover Xavier's ass, but I'll still go.

10 16.95%
  • I refuse to go to another game under these new rules

7 11.86%
  • Oh I'm going to the games and I'm not wearing shit

9 15.25%
  • F Dayton

8 13.56%
  • If Fauchi says jump I say how high!

2 3.39%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I know deep down that OTR loves all things Dayton and loves to flaunt his Fauci Ouchie card at all indoor establishments and arenas/stadiums.

Will be interesting to see what the attendance is on Wednesday.

Guess I値l be leaving work really early with rush hour traffic and having to prove vaccination status. Getting in is going to be a clusterfuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Guess I’ll be leaving work really early with rush hour traffic and having to prove vaccination status. Getting in is going to be a clusterfuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously, I have no idea what your experience will be getting into the Xavier game. I can say my experience getting into NFL games was uneventful. They have the Vax check maybe 20 people in front of the ticket check. I don’t think we lost any time at all. I hope it goes that smoothly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Obviously, I have no idea what your experience will be getting into the Xavier game. I can say my experience getting into NFL games was uneventful. They have the Vax check maybe 20 people in front of the ticket check. I don’t think we lost any time at all. I hope it goes that smoothly for you.
    where? Bengals games dont require it

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    where? Bengals games dont require it
    Contrary to popular belief at the moment, the Bengals are not they only team in the NFL.
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 01-10-2022 at 07:22 AM.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Contrary to popular belief at the moment, the Bengals are not they only team in the NFL.
    I guess where I was going and I should have elaborated.......the NFL and Xavier are worlds apart in how they throw bodies and resources at games

I would be shocked if X does it well.....but you never know I guess

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I guess where I was going and I should have elaborated.......the NFL and Xavier are worlds apart in how they throw bodies and resources at games

I would be shocked if X does it well.....but you never know I guess
    Oh, yeah I agree.

It does sound like it hasn't been much of an issue at Aronoff and some other similar facilities here locally. However, I can't imagine the first time this isn't going to cause some delays. We all know there will be the handfuls of people who have been living under a rock and won't have what they need or have it out and ready etc.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Which means Xavier will have its smartest crowd - perhaps ever?

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Yes there is , it's says you won't go under these situations
    I think there is a difference in how you are interpreting things. The answer you refer to says "I refuse to go because of the rule." I think there should be an option saying is that "I don't think being in a stadium full of people is a good idea during a pandemic, mask or not."