Calling out people for old comments?

Re-posting silly old comments is a message board no-no? Some here think it is, However, I am an old school guy, pretty much new to all social media.

But, IMO, it keeps all conversation here in clear context. The Xavier, OTR, MOR, Drudy, Xville, BandGrad types have been crystal and quite adamant in their optimism of Coach Steele and the direction of the program. Certainly there are those here that agree to some extent. That's fine, but moving the goal post should always be acknowledged, no?
    Last edited by Xuperman; 01-08-2022 at 01:35 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Re-posting silly old comments is a message board no-no? Some here think it is, However, I am an old school guy, pretty much new to all social media.

But, IMO, it keeps all conversation here in clear context. The Xavier, OTR, MOR, Drudy, Xville, BandGrad types have been crystal and quite adamant in their optimism of Coach Steele and the direction of the program. Certainly there are those here that agree to some extent. That's fine, but moving the goal post should always be acknowledged, no?
    I don't know, you're putting a lot of faith in beating a pretty crappy butler team. This team could still easily finish close t0 ,500 and on the bubble. We need a tournament run before I give Steele any praise, he's been pretty damn average his first 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Maybe I’ll just start posting old comments from you every time kunkel or other players you’ve pumped up has a bad game since you think the opposite is so effective and worthwhile to the discussion. Even after a win, you are frankly just being an asshole.

Apologies that there are some here that don’t have rainbows flying up their butt considering the results of the past three years and are cautious in their praises. There is a lot of scar tissue. I’m Heavily invested in my school as an alum in both dollars, travel and time spent so if you want to choose to be an asshole to other fans, that’s your prerogative but just know that’s what you are being.
    This belongs here. Don't want to hijack the anti-Steele thread. No rebuttal necessary at this time.

Oh, wait......I like pumping up guys that drop 25 on a rival.