Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    All-Conference
    The virus has won - the virus will continue to win. It's like fighting nature. Nature always wins.

Hopefully omicron pours through the US in the next couple of weeks at warp speed and puts an end to this. That honestly seems to be the best option to eradicate, because nothing else has worked.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Every venue I have gone into that required a vaccine card required a picture of your card and your ID. Includes multiple venues in Cincinnati.
    Email from X says nothing about your ID. Specifically, vax card or negative test to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    Email from X says nothing about your ID. Specifically, vax card or negative test to enter.
    Fans must provide one of the following to gain entry:
    COVID-19 Vaccination Card
    Picture of COVID-19 Vaccination Card
    Screenshot of COVID-19 Vaccination record from pharmacy (i.e. Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, etc.)
    Screenshot of test results of negative PCR or rapid antigen (within 72 hours of entry)
    Fans 18 and older should be prepared to show a picture ID to verify ownership of the vaccination card or negative test
    I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    Actually it does. The last bullet point in the email says “Fans 18 and older should be prepared to show a picture ID to verify ownership of the vaccination card or negative test.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Who's messing with them? Just an experiment to see if it's actually enforced. Because honestly, it seems impossible to me that they'd actually be able to accurately enforce that in a way that didn't make the line stretch on forever like at TSA.
    “Who is messing with them, I just want to do an experiment on them”. Call it what you want, just find it rude when people mess with anyone just trying to do their job. Like people arguing with the 16 year old cashier about having to wear a mask.

Of course they won’t check it closely. And I bet they get harassed all night about the whole situation too.

Then don't do it. Personally, I'd be interested to find out if they would notice.

What a JOKE!!!

Where did the "listen to the science" people go? Are we not listening to any of the data that shows masks/vaccines are not slowing the spread at all?

Absolutely pathetic and spineless move by Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Proof of vaccination needed for entry to basketball games for everyone 12 and older - also have to mask-up - please make it stop.
    Okay, I've got no problems with that! Let's make it so the threat of infection is reasonably safe!

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Proof of vaccination needed for entry to basketball games for everyone 12 and older - also have to mask-up - please make it stop.
    Wait...WHAT!!?? If no one is positive, then no one should have to mask!! If I want to go to an event then I want it to be a diversion from the suckiness of life, and that ESPECIALLY includes the cloud of COVID. If the chances of becoming infected aren't reasonably safe then I don't want to go. If I have to wear a mask despite the fact that everyone is vaccinated or negative, then I don't want to go either.

I'm not saying people shouldn't go if they still want to go. I'm just saying that for me personally...FORGET IT!!
    Last edited by xubrew; 01-05-2022 at 10:45 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

You have missed a few news cycles if you think vaccinated is well correlated with not being Covid positive.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Someone should experiment by mixxing up the cards and IDs. Like two people go in and trade IDs. What are the odds the security guard checking them actually catches that the ID and vax card don't match?
    Dana's has been subcontracted out to perform ID checks. I will pass along your tomfoolery to my staff!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens