Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    All-Conference
    Let's play this out:

I walk up to random person and show them a picture of my vax card - random person has no clue who I am - I walk in. Please tell me the point of all of this? There's zero chance they are going to check ID along with vax card for 10,000 people - so what's the point?

They started with a mask mandate at the beginning of the year. For every game, I walked in without a mask and proceeded to not wear one throughout the entire game, as did most others based on my eyeballs. Again, what's the point?

If it's to avoid legal action - fine - then just say that. But stop telling me that it's "precaution" or "trying to keep me safe". Nonsense.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Let's play this out:

I walk up to random person and show them a picture of my vax card - random person has no clue who I am - I walk in. Please tell me the point of all of this? There's zero chance they are going to check ID along with vax card for 10,000 people - so what's the point?

They started with a mask mandate at the beginning of the year. For every game, I walked in without a mask and proceeded to not wear one throughout the entire game, as did most others based on my eyeballs. Again, what's the point?

If it's to avoid legal action - fine - then just say that. But stop telling me that it's "precaution" or "trying to keep me safe". Nonsense.
    Every venue I have gone into that required a vaccine card required a picture of your card and your ID. Includes multiple venues in Cincinnati.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Every venue I have gone into that required a vaccine card required a picture of your card and your ID. Includes multiple venues in Cincinnati.
    Someone should experiment by mixxing up the cards and IDs. Like two people go in and trade IDs. What are the odds the security guard checking them actually catches that the ID and vax card don't match?

All-Conference
    What venues in Cincinnati require proof of vaccination?

Supporting Member
    Arnoff, music hall, icon, and promo west are the ones I have been to.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Aranoff I know does. And some performers require it when going to Heritage Bank. I haven't attended any "vaccine proof" events before, so I'm just speaking on what little I know.
    I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

All-Conference
    Arnoff, music hall, icon, and promo west are the ones I have been to.
    Ah - was assuming you meant sporting events (Reds, Bengals, UC, etc)

Did it slow entry considerably?

Junior
    Ah - was assuming you meant sporting events (Reds, Bengals, UC, etc)

Did it slow entry considerably?
    The one time I went to Arnoff it didn’t slow it down much at all, but they also wanted people there 90 min early just incase.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Someone should experiment by mixxing up the cards and IDs. Like two people go in and trade IDs. What are the odds the security guard checking them actually catches that the ID and vax card don't match?
    Yeah, let’s all mess with the security team. A bunch of people who have no say in the matter and just trying to do their job- that would be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Yeah, let’s all mess with the security team. A bunch of people who have no say in the matter and just trying to do their job- that would be hilarious
    Who's messing with them? Just an experiment to see if it's actually enforced. Because honestly, it seems impossible to me that they'd actually be able to accurately enforce that in a way that didn't make the line stretch on forever like at TSA.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 01-05-2022 at 09:56 AM.