Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    How does Butler rate Wells Fargo, and we are always relegated to Nova's on campus house of horrors ? Amusing to watch them get bludgeoned, though.

Sunday with no 76ers or Flyers.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Damn Georgetown is bad.
    And, of course, that is the game that we probably can't make up.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

All-Conference
    Still waiting if some people still think "Villanova isn't very good this year". They're very good, just different.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Still waiting if some people still think "Villanova isn't very good this year". They're very good, just different.
    They are good, just not what they have been, it’s probably the least talented nova team in well over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    They are good, just not what they have been, it’s probably the least talented nova team in well over a decade.
    And they are ranked in the top 15 so I would go with different more so than least talented. It's all about how the pieces fit.
    Balls of Steele!!

Good half for Marquette at Nova and lead by 1. Obviously Marquette has vastly improved and this conference is getting more difficult by the minute.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Marquette wins at Nova. They are for sure a tournament team at this point. Big surprise so far this season.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Per Marquette messageboard,
    similar rotation issuesto X , "Shaka has made one adjustment to his starting lineup by putting Kam Jones in the starting rotation. He needs to figure something out to avoid these slow starts. It is important because Marquette likes to dictate the pace of play. The Golden Eagles like to set up a press off their made baskets and it is hard to get that going with an offense that struggles to start games."

Per Marquette messageboard,
    similar rotation issues to X , "Shaka has made one adjustment to his starting lineup by putting Kam Jones in the starting rotation. He needs to figure something out to avoid these slow starts. It is important because Marquette likes to dictate the pace of play. The Golden Eagles like to set up a press off their made baskets and it is hard to get that going with an offense that struggles to start games."