Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Kind of like last Wednesday. Reason line was -9.5 was because Durham didn’t play.
    It’s still a wtf line as evidenced by the final score and that providence isn’t that reliant on him when they have reeves and Bynum in the back court. Vegas has been down on providence most of the year probably more due to the “luck” factor in so many close games…

Nova was up 14 at halftime. The 10 point spread was looking good at that point. Great second half for the Friars. Just not quite great enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It’s still a wtf line as evidenced by the final score and that providence isn’t that reliant on him when they have reeves and Bynum in the back court. Vegas has been down on providence most of the year probably more due to the “luck” factor in so many close games…
    Durham is the 2nd leading scorer and best free throw shooter. They are very reliant on him. Got down 19 at Butler without him and were down big tonight. Now they are about the oldest team in the country and fought back both games, but they need Durham to be healthy.

Watching BEast games today and hearing the commentary on teams who have been playing their best basketball at the end of the season makes me sad.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

We’re officially locked into 8th place playing 9th place Butler.
    DePaul and Butler wound up with the same record but Butler beat DePaul twice so they have the tiebreaker after UConn beat DePaul today.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

This MU v SJU game is an absolute rock fight. The Johnnies have become a nightmarish match up for anybody. Justin Lewis is from another planet.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club