Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Memo to Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    He just needs to take a break from trying to be Steph Curry and do the other stuff.
    I blame Steph Curry for any player taking a wild three. There is only one of him and you are not it.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Hunter is a GREAT defender and he does dirty work underneath that doesn’t always get credit.
    He is also a good free throw shooter. I don’t know what disease was hanging around the foul line on Saturday but it infected the whole team.
    He just needs to take a break from trying to be Steph Curry and do the other stuff. If he’s patient, the points will come. I think the staff will get him in line.
    It's almost like Jason Carter never left.

I kid, I kid.

Hunter is a GREAT defender and he does dirty work underneath that doesn’t always get credit.
    He is also a good free throw shooter. I don’t know what disease was hanging around the foul line on Saturday but it infected the whole team.
    He just needs to take a break from trying to be Steph Curry and do the other stuff. If he’s patient, the points will come. I think the staff will get him in line.
    Just like they did with Quentin? Then with Naji? Then with Carter?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.