Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Good call. I knew nothing of Norfolk state outside of the name.

Sidebar I didn’t realize bowling green is where samari Curtis ended up…..yikes. Third school in three years, committed to what three schools before going to college? What is up with him?
    Moneyline hits as Norfolk wins 90-84… BG is not good though, I would expect a 14.5 ish point line. Guess we’ll see…

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Not sure what it was like in person, but watching from home the Cintas seemed to be rocking the entire game.
    Energy level, especially of the students, came through as up, all the way to the buzzer.
    Made it extra special to enjoy the W.
    Did they do the cup snake thing?
    It was electric in there last night. We had floor seats, which made the action even better. Big-time basketball. Place was crazy.
    X A V I E R

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Good point, and as we all know, confidence is critical to success. That could have been devastating, but it turned out to be a very positive building block. I just keep thinking about the Scruggs dunk. That was more than two points, it sent a message!
    That dunk was domination. Game, set, match.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I just keep thinking about the Scruggs dunk. That was more than two points, it sent a message!
    ...which was FUCK YOU OSU.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."