Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tv

Junior

Tv

Is there any tv for the exhibition game ? On line or otherwise ? Also heard the Niagara game will only be on for a half ?

All-Conference
    Exhibition games are never on TV - I think.
    Last edited by drudy23; 11-05-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Edit. Apparently it has been removed from the Xavier Gameday App. It was there yesterday. Only option now is to listen live.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Is there any tv for the exhibition game ? On line or otherwise ? Also heard the Niagara game will only be on for a half ?
    Regarding the Niagara game

According to Cincinnati.com article……The BE is trying something new for the opening games and will have what they call “whip-around” programming. The broadcast will move from game to game among BE schools. Nobody will see their game in its entirety on TV. The options are to have the Fox Sports App and watch it on your table or computer or attend in person.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Regarding the Niagara game

According to Cincinnati.com article……The BE is trying something new for the opening games and will have what they call “whip-around” programming. The broadcast will move from game to game among BE schools. Nobody will see their game in its entirety on TV. The options are to have the Fox Sports App and watch it on your table or computer or attend in person.
    That's dumb - especially when you look at the slate of games.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    That's dumb - especially when you look at the slate of games.
    As the man says….”I don’t make the news, I just report it.”

But I agree, it’s stupid.

Junior
    Maybe someone at the game could Youtube it. I've heard one of the local HS here in Indy has been doing that with their home football games.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Maybe someone at the game could Youtube it. I've heard one of the local HS here in Indy has been doing that with their home football games.
    I’ve watched many of my old high school’s game these past couple of years on Twitch. Live and in color, and even if there is only one camera and there is a student doing the play by play it’s still pretty cool.

All-Conference
    I can’t go tonight - someone post some in game updates periodically please.

Maybe a halftime score and who looks good.

Supporting Member
    Did Tandy not get enough practice points this week or is he hurt? Seems like everyone else has gotten into the game