Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

E-Ticket Trouble Shooting Thread (Transfers, Downloads)

Now that X has gone away from paper tickets this season, has anyone looked into how one would transfer tickets to another person, and is there an app for this?

There should/will be a send button that you click on. You can then send to an email or phone number. I've done this with Bengals, FCC and Reds tickets. Interesting enough, I just checked my X soccer tickets and it does not allow to transfer so...I don't know. Hopefully they use a different system.
    Balls of Steele!!

I know my wife and I will miss at least one game. There has to be a way to give them to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    There should/will be a send button that you click on. You can then send to an email or phone number. I've done this with Bengals, FCC and Reds tickets. Interesting enough, I just checked my X soccer tickets and it does not allow to transfer so...I don't know. Hopefully they use a different system.
    I just send a pic of it to whoever I want to use tickets..

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I just send a pic of it to whoever I want to use tickets..
    Yeah, that would probably work. I know some scanners will not accept a picture copy. Don't know about Xavier system.
    Balls of Steele!!

Freshman
    It looks easy through My Musketeers Account, “manage my account”

I've transferred them several times electronically through the manage my ticket account.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

All-Conference
    So I chose the electronic version - and while I consider myself tech savvy, I'm struggling with this one as I've never used Apple wallet.

So do I just get the Apple wallet app and then log-in somehow to link them to download my tickets to the Apple wallet?

All-Conference
    S
    Last edited by drudy23; 10-25-2021 at 12:25 PM. Reason: delete

You probably already have the wallet on your iphone. When you download them there they will show up. Around game time you open the wallet and your tickets should be there.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook