Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

College Football 2021

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Supporting Member
    And uc football fans plummet back to earth. It is Shown once again that there is no chance in hell a non power 5 team is ever going to make the college football playoff as currently constructed

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    And uc football fans plummet back to earth. It is Shown once again that there is no chance in hell a non power 5 team is ever going to make the college football playoff as currently constructed
    I don't have the hate for UC football as I do for UC basketball.

The whole thing is a sham. And I say that not as a UC football fan, but a football fan in general, who is begging to watch an interesting matchup in the Playoff.

Jesus, Oregon probably shouldn't even be in the top 10.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Jesus, Oregon probably shouldn't even be in the top 10.
    I wouldn’t say Oregon is really a top 4 team but they probably do have the best win out of anyone in college football at this point

And they lost to Stanford and play in a conference that's probably worse than the AAC.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    And they lost to Stanford and play in a conference that's probably worse than the AAC.
    Yep they have a loss. I completely disagree regarding the conference, but we can agree to disagree on that.

Hopefully soon there will be a 8 or plus team playoff and teams like UC will have the chance to get their asses handed to them by Alabama or Georgia.
    Last edited by Xville; 11-02-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Just look at the Colley Matrix. The Pac-12 is embarrassingly terrible. Something like 9-16 against FBS opponents. BYU is boat racing the entire league.

Yep they have a loss. I completely disagree regarding the conference, but we can agree to disagree on that.

Hopefully soon there will be a 8 or plus team playoff and teams like UC will have the chance to get their asses handed to them by Alabama or Georgia.
    We ND fans would appreciate someone else taking a turn being boatraced by Bama…
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

I spent time just watching the UGA defense this weekend. They are INSANELY good. The DIL is a UGA grad and we follow with her, hard NOT to in Atlanta.

I heard recently (I think it was Joel Klatt on Cowherd) that the UGA defense has 9 (NINE!) five star recruits on their defense. The Big 12 CONFERENCE has 9 five star defensive players. That’s why you can give up 40, and still win by double digits, I guess.