Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Into top 10 thru 7 holes. Unfortunate bogey on a par 5. Ugh.
    Only 3 behind leader.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I can’t say I love the tournaments where the winner is 25-30 under. I want them to suffer a bit…..it makes me feel a little better.

Another Top 20 finish & $161,000 for JK.
    Also moved up 4 places to 26 in the Fed Ex Cup rankings.
    Sure would like to see him win a major.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    If Jason ever wins a major, i would assume it would be the PGA Championship....typically easier golf courses by tour standards i.e. rough is fair, greens aren't crazy, wider fairways. I expect him to play well this week, but we shall see.

Looking forward to see if Southern Hills has some teeth this week. Last time the PGA was there only 8 people shot par or better and they've changed several holes and lengthened it considerably. I love the fact that there is no graduated rough there. It doesn't matter if you're 6 inches or 6 feet off the fairway...you're in the thick stuff.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Looking forward to see if Southern Hills has some teeth this week. Last time the PGA was there only 8 people shot par or better and they've changed several holes and lengthened it considerably. I love the fact that there is no graduated rough there. It doesn't matter if you're 6 inches or 6 feet off the fairway...you're in the thick stuff.
    Yeah Ill be interested as well. I know the Seniors played there last year and winner was -8 but i know the course set up on the senior tour is considerably different in terms of length overall and length of rough.

Looking forward to it!

John Daly beat Tiger Woods by 2 strokes today. 15 years ago that's not something I would have ever expected to be saying in 2022.

I keep thinking Jason is going to go out strong the first two days of a major, but he just seems to get snakebite.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I keep thinking Jason is going to go out strong the first two days of a major, but he just seems to get snakebite.
    He definitely got the wrong side of the draw in terms of the wind. Outside of that, In order for him to compete, let alone have the chance to win a major, he has to get better around the green. By tour standards, he’s awful at it and it’s keeping him from winning the big tourneys even outside of the majors.
    Last edited by Xville; 05-19-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He definitely got the wrong side of the draw in terms of the wind. Outside of that, In order for him to compete, let alone have the chance to win a major, he has to get better around the green. By tour standards, he’s awful at it and it’s keeping him from winning the big tourneys even outside of the majors.
    JK gets to play this morning before the wind pops so he’s gotta take advantage.
    As to around the green, his putting is what finally got him into the winners circle, as it is with most pros. But, yeah. His up and down game is still his Achilles heel at times.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell