Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

Uh oh (Mack in trouble)

Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Ha just posted this in another thread. To be fair these seem pretty trivial to me, but apparently not to the NCAA. He better have an outstanding season or the seat is going to be scorching hot. Karma is a bitch.

It's most likely trivial to the NCAA as well. It's just that it came up during the investigation. Or...at least it wouldn't be a big deal under normal circumstances. Speeding tickets under normal circumstances aren't that big a deal. Speeding tickets after three or four DUI's?? a slightly bigger deal.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Think this will be Mack's last year at Louisville.

Still think this is more of a reflection on the Louisville athletic office than Mack. Especially after all the Pitino drama year after year.
    Balls of Steele!!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post

Still think this is more of a reflection on the Louisville athletic office than Mack. Especially after all the Pitino drama year after year.
    First point could absolutely be true.

Second point I disagree…the athletic department cleaned house along with the university president since all that mess. This is all gaudio and Mack in my opinion.

I think the athletic department has gone from shady but incredibly effective to ethical but highly incompetent.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I think the athletic department has gone from shady but incredibly effective to ethical but highly incompetent.
    That’s fair

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Sounds about right
    Balls of Steele!!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Ha just posted this in another thread. To be fair these seem pretty trivial to me, but apparently not to the NCAA. He better have an outstanding season or the seat is going to be scorching hot. Karma is a bitch.
    Yeah, agreed. So I read Louisville could now fire him without a buyout given what his contract states about Level 1 or Level 2 violations. However I think they would have to do that now right? They couldnt see how the season goes then fire him for cause right? Would be hilarious if so.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post

How is Mack directing things that are against the rules (surely he knows you cant use managers in practice and make videos for recruits) a reflection of anyone other than Mack?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17