Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    so odd to get Villanova completely done so early. And that is a lot of "State" teams in the non-con.
    Year in and year out, X always plays MAC teams.
    I understand scheduling good teams from lower conferences to help build a resume for OOC strength but I don't understand scheduling multiple teams from same MAC conference. Maybe X wants to schedule some lower level teams to pad the winning %.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    This schedule is one of the most unfriendly for those of us who like to travel to away games.
    I don't think it's too bad. Here's my LHS thinking.

Must attend OOC games are Ohio St and UC. Stretch OSU visit to include Norfolk St. I happen to be off Veterans day so that adds the early season Kent State game.

1/2 of the BE home games are on Saturdays and the Tues UConn game is between Christmas and New Years. Add two home Wed games like Villanova and St Johns (rock stars will fly in, and be back to work on Thursday AM). That's 11 home games.

For away games, I hope to be at G'town, at DePaul, and at Marquette and of course the BE tournament.

And there are 4 OOC WBB games that fit into the above schedule too.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Year in and year out, X always plays MAC teams.
    I understand scheduling good teams from lower conferences to help build a resume for OOC strength but I don't understand scheduling multiple teams from same MAC conference. Maybe X wants to schedule some lower level teams to pad the winning %.
    I would guess that possible COVID travel restrictions and the ability for those MAC schools to BUS to Cincinnati might have played some part in the willingness for X to schedule that many MAC schools, and their willingness to travel to Cincinnati for them.

Definitely a tough away schedule to get to.
    I know I’ll be at MSG for the Tournament but man. The others are tough to negotiate.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    I would guess that possible COVID travel restrictions and the ability for those MAC schools to BUS to Cincinnati might have played some part in the willingness for X to schedule that many MAC schools, and their willingness to travel to Cincinnati for them.
    Now, is that anyway to talk about the ()uckeyes?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Crazy odds for Creighton (whole new team!) and X

https://twitter.com/CBBonFOX/status/1441100054111137792
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Crazy odds for Creighton (whole new team!) and X

https://twitter.com/CBBonFOX/status/1441100054111137792
    Boy, think those degenerates on this board should put at least $100 on X and BU.