Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    And so it begins!!!

The first open exhibition game of the 2021-2022 season takes place tonight!! Hopefully this is kicking off the season where COVID is in the rearview mirror and we are able to have the fans back and our atmospheres back!

Now, having said that, I don't think there will be much in the way of fans or atmosphere tonight. It's Nova Southeastern at Miami FL, but it is a college basketball game! It's a college basketball game involving a D1 team! It is the first college basketball game of any kind involving a D1 team since last year's national championship game between Baylor and Gonzaga! It is open to the public! The stream is available! And, it starts off a stretch where there is a college basketball game of some sort every day until the day after Selection Sunday!!

So...HAPPY COLLEGE BASKETBALL SEASON!! AGAIN!!!

https://hoopshd.com/exhibition-games-2021-2022/
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Once again we're not in Dickie V's top 40.
    In the past that has been a good sign.
    #sneakingup
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    And so it begins!!!

The first open exhibition game of the 2021-2022 season takes place tonight!! Hopefully this is kicking off the season where COVID is in the rearview mirror and we are able to have the fans back and our atmospheres back!

Now, having said that, I don't think there will be much in the way of fans or atmosphere tonight. It's Nova Southeastern at Miami FL, but it is a college basketball game! It's a college basketball game involving a D1 team! It is the first college basketball game of any kind involving a D1 team since last year's national championship game between Baylor and Gonzaga! It is open to the public! The stream is available! And, it starts off a stretch where there is a college basketball game of some sort every day until the day after Selection Sunday!!

So...HAPPY COLLEGE BASKETBALL SEASON!! AGAIN!!!

https://hoopshd.com/exhibition-games-2021-2022/
    SO, one of the two pre-games is Ferris State. Since there are no other exhibitions, does anyone know who X is scrimmaging (assuming that is what they are doing)
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    SO, one of the two pre-games is Ferris State. Since there are no other exhibitions, does anyone know who X is scrimmaging (assuming that is what they are doing)
    Vanderbilt on Oct 30th

X is 26 in the preseason KenPom poll, not entirely surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 23 View Post
    X is 26 in the preseason KenPom poll, not entirely surprising.
    AH...the sneak begins. LOL
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Wake and Army started the BB season early today.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Reports are that Dixie State will change their name to Utah Tech next this month. I believe this would be the first time that a school ever changed its name in the middle of a season.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Reports are that Dixie State will change their name to Utah Tech next this month. I believe this would be the first time that a school ever changed its name in the middle of a season.
    When I saw that Dixie St. entered D1, I didn't know where it was located. If someone had asked me to guess, I would have been on guess #40 and still have not gotten to Utah.

Oklahoma State was just issued a postseason ban. I'd forgotten they were even in trouble.