Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kam Craft

Sophomore
    thanks for the very honest post..we need to know what you (and many others) are dealing with.It puts everything in perspective. I have 2 X grads in healthcare(nurse and OT) doing well and maybe my daughter(s) will be involved in my care some day. I often wonder why I have not had these issues YET(at 65) and hope I can face it when it comes.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    If balance is key in life, would we know or experience athletic accomplishments of X superstars? No Michael Jordans, no Tom Bradys.
    We mere mortals would be maybe happier with balanced lives but those unbalanced athletic superstars are needed to make us X fans be fanatical and happy
    I hear you. The athletic exploits of Brady, Jordan and others are inspiring as sacrifice and dedication are worthy attributes. As for the rest of us mere mortals, we can take pride in our Junior Olympic Bronze medals, CYO titles, the team work and competitive friendships developed; and, in fact, know that we did do well.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    What a great story in the face of tough personal circumstances. Pulling for you Nick. My daughter is an orthopedic surgeon. Understand fully your pride and love.

Stay focused and beat this thing with positivity and your good medical strategy.
    Dash:

Hopefully neither you or I will need our daughters' skills. Not because of their respective abilities but if it means I never have a hernia or you having a torn rotator cuff then it would mean that we have survived the aging process. Congrats on your daughter's professional achievements. Just think if you did tear a rotator cuff and your daughter worked her magic then perhaps your 98 MPH fastball would resurface. See you on the mound!!!!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    thanks for the very honest post..we need to know what you (and many others) are dealing with.It puts everything in perspective. I have 2 X grads in healthcare(nurse and OT) doing well and maybe my daughter(s) will be involved in my care some day. I often wonder why I have not had these issues YET(at 65) and hope I can face it when it comes.
    Whopper:

Kudos to you for the X grad family members in the healthcare profession. Individuals in this field are some of the most selfless and caring people that you would ever meet. The compassion needed to be there on a daily basis is remarkable; and like you, I find myself as I get older, the need for healthcare seems to increase. Hopefully, you will avoid needing their care but I bet that if you ever do need their care that you will be more than confident that you are getting the best treatment possible because you raised them right. And that is a really great feeling!

His stroke looks textbook, even on the shots in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    His stroke looks textbook, even on the shots in traffic.
    I always enjoy comparing recruits to past recruits at X. I use the 247sports.com site frequently. Ward is the overall higher ranked recruit for next season but Craft is the 5th best shooting guard in the nation. Looking back at recruits, the highest recruit from a guard standpoint was Semaj Christion as he was the 4th best pg in his class.
    As good as Bluiett was among the nation, he was ranked as the 11th best small forward. Scruggs is 2nd best X recruit ever and he was ranked at the time as the 7th best pg.

Looking at past X shooting guards, Dez Wells was ranked as the 20th best shooting guard.

Bottom line. Craft may be the best shooting guard ever recruited to play for X.
    Ward is in similar body to Naji Marshall and he loves defense. X is looking good.
    Last edited by xukeith; 09-25-2021 at 05:35 PM.