Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kam Craft

Kam Craft commits to X!

https://www.bannersontheparkway.com/...iting-big-east

6’6” 4-star top 100 player from Illinois

Nice get! He can score consistently from drives, pull up jumpers and a three pointers.
    I read he will be compared to JP but he already is ahead of JP in shooting at this time in HS.
    Good wing. X needs either a pg to learn from Odom or another wing.

Good get. A tall guard who can score is always a good thing.

There is no shortage of video on Cam. He is very effective scorer vs any competition that is in front of him, BUT he is noticeably right handed heavy and even tends to go right when attacking the lane off the dribble. Hopefully he is working on being less predictable because BEast defenses will certainly exploit those tendencies.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Nice stroke/ quick release. I like his confidence and fearlessness. He does remind me a lot of JP out there on the court. Might even be a little quicker. And yes it is impressive how well he moves his body to create his own shot or make better passes. Looks like a good get indeed.

I like the way he plays to contact and through contact. I know defense it not something that gets highlighted in these reels, but he can't make a ton of shots if he doesn't see the floor. The length helps and the tenacity is encouraging. The suddenness he uses to create his shots hopefully translates as well.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I like the way he plays to contact and through contact. I know defense it not something that gets highlighted in these reels, but he can't make a ton of shots if he doesn't see the floor. The length helps and the tenacity is encouraging. The suddenness he uses to create his shots hopefully translates as well.
    If he can be reliable from 3, pulling up, and driving to the rack, all other players look to be benefit from it.

Hate to be a jinx but per Twitter Tyrell Ward (ranked either 48 or 51) will commit Monday at 3pm. He is a gigantic get .
    On the 247 recruiting site Ward is getting X crystal balls by a Maryland analyst. Local analyst is saying all signs point to X landing Ward over Virginia Tech, Indiana, Louisville and LSU
    Last edited by xukeith; 07-10-2021 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    If he can be reliable from 3, pulling up, and driving to the rack, all other players look to be benefit from it.

Hate to be a jinx but per Twitter Tyrell Ward (ranked either 48 or 51) will commit Monday at 3pm. He is a gigantic get .
    On the 247 recruiting site Ward is getting X crystal balls by a Maryland analyst. Local analyst is saying all signs point to X landing Ward over Virginia Tech, Indiana, Louisville and LSU
    Not to get TOO far off track, but ESPN doesn’t even show X as being on the long list of schools recruiting Ward. I don’t know why they even pretend to follow college hoops recruiting. It’s just one more way they embarrass themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Not to get TOO far off track, but ESPN doesn’t even show X as being on the long list of schools recruiting Ward. I don’t know why they even pretend to follow college hoops recruiting. It’s just one more way they embarrass themselves.
    I cannot remember the last time I was looking up recruiting info and wanted to know what ESPN rankings were. I have grown to only care what rivals.com and 247 write up.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I cannot remember the last time I was looking up recruiting info and wanted to know what ESPN rankings were. I have grown to only care what rivals.com and 247 write up.
    Yup, ESPN rankings have been really awful as of late, 247 is my go to, as they usually include a composite (which sadly does include ESPN rankings), so it's kind of a whole picture of all the individual scouting services. Obviously there's some disconnect associated every now and then (ie a prospect being like 40 spots higher in rivals than in 247) but it's mainly with football from what I've noticed.