Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    According to MOR... you can add Niagara to that list of games figured out so far. Appears the Purple Eagles will be the guests for the opening tilt. While their leading scorer from last year has moved on, Niagara returns 4 other super seniors and added a grad transfer, so there is a lot of returning experience. They were 9-11 last year with a pretty weak schedule, so I wouldn't expect too much drama with this one, but it should get everyone some minutes.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

I can't figure out who to drop. Maybe Niagara is one of the Tip Off home games, but probably not since it is so early on the schedule.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Way too early Big East Power Rankings: Muskies #2

https://bustingbrackets.com/2021/06/...-22-season/11/

There’s no excuse for Xavier not to be in the top-3 of the Big East next season with how much talent they have on the roster. They just now have to get it all clicking at once and consistently throughout the season.

Junior
    Shouldn't that heat up Steele's seat ?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Way too early Big East Power Rankings: Muskies #2

https://bustingbrackets.com/2021/06/...-22-season/11/

There’s no excuse for Xavier not to be in the top-3 of the Big East next season with how much talent they have on the roster. They just now have to get it all clicking at once and consistently throughout the season.
    Finally, XHoops board can agree 100% on something.
    2023 Sweet 16

Butler returning the most production from last year and sitting at 5 is the biggest surprise on that prediction list... Not necessarily that they are sitting at 5 when you consider there are so many Big East teams that will be taking a step back (looking at you Creighton, Providence... and to a lesser degree, UConn and Marquette). But what I guess surprised me more is that they have the most returning production out of all the teams in the Big East. I would have thought that X is returning the highest percentage of production... but I guess Butler didn't loose anyone that saw more than 5 minutes of court time per game. Thought it was a big jump to see them at 5 as compared to where they've been the past few years in the standings, but I guess it makes sense.
    Fully agree with X at #2. The talent is there. This should be a fun year.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

Creighton reloaded with the BE top recruiting class (5th nationally) + transfers.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Creighton reloaded with the BE top recruiting class (5th nationally) + transfers.
    Yeah wow, 46th overall, 66th overall, 71st overall, 73rd overall, and 147th overall for their recruiting class, really good class. Obviously we have them on experience but they should be very talented.

Junior
    According to Indy media Butler coach is on the hot seat.

That author put a lot of weight behind a returning Stanley. I seriously don't think he will be ready until January. Same hype with Kunkel and Tandy. I don't see KyKy or Adam gaining many minutes at all with Scruggs, Johnson, Odom and Jones gobbling up minutes with SF IU transfer added too.