Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Naji Marshall

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Nice game from Naji. Rough night at the FT line tho. I picked him up in my fantasy a couple nights ago. I am in the playoffs, he has been a nice addition bc he gets stats in multiple categories.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Yep, his FT shooting definitely didn't help last night.
    He did play 35 minutes with Zion, so they must like his contributions, and led the team in assists.
    Kyrie looked like he was asleep as he put the game away.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Over the last 7 days Naji is averaging:

31.5 mins, 13.5 pts, 7.0 rebounds, 5 assists, 1.3 steals, 2.0 threes, on 41.5% from the field, and 66.7% from the FT line
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Over the last 7 days Naji is averaging:

31.5 mins, 13.5 pts, 7.0 rebounds, 5 assists, 1.3 steals, 2.0 threes, on 41.5% from the field, and 66.7% from the FT line
    Not shabby at all, happy to see him getting some extended run out there, can only do positive things for recruiting. Easier to sell the program when you have Naji on this tear, and Ed starting for the Pacers. Hope we can continue the trend of getting guys into the NBA who get significant playing time.

If Naji and Zion were better foul shooters, the Pelicans would have won yesterday.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...737129475?s=21

Naji gettin paid.

New Orleans Pelicans two-way forward Naji Marshall has agreed to a new three-year, $5.3 million deal, with rest of this season and next season fully guaranteed, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Marshall has had a strong rookie season.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Not surprising to me. He has a great frame for the NBA. He can be a 10 year guy if he doesn't try to do too much and focuses on ways he can help teams win with 8-10 points per game and great defense.

He was still frustrating as hell his final 2 year lol (mostly because he was doing the opposite of what I typed above).

Hell yeah! Congrats Naji!

He gets $1.5 million next year guaranteed!
    Last edited by XUOWNSUC; 05-06-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Supporting Member
    Congrats to Naji, that’s awesome. Figured he was going to get the chance and he seized the opportunity, the frame and athleticism was nba ready, he just needed to play within himself, which he seems to have done.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Not surprising to me. He has a great frame for the NBA. He can be a 10 year guy if he doesn't try to do too much and focuses on ways he can help teams win with 8-10 points per game and great defense.

He was still frustrating as hell his final 2 year lol (mostly because he was doing the opposite of what I typed above).
    The best player on the X team two years in a row, and also the most frustrating to watch.