Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fire up the BUICK

Miller time is done at Zona! Rumor has it UC is going to hire him. Uggggh why don’t we have a coaching vacancy!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Junior
    Where are you seeing that? Or did you just make it up? (That UC is interested)

FML about the Cincy rumor, if true. Lets let them have Steele instead

No way Miller goes to UC, right?

Bro’s before ho’s

However, if Archie went to UC and Sean came to X... now THAT would be interesting

The Miller bothers have struggled a little since leaving the A-10.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

All-Conference
    Obviously UC has to be looking for a coach while all of this is going on - it wouldn't completely surprise me (but it would a little knowing how they ran out Huggs for his shenanigans). But different administration, so who knows.

They're probably kicking the tires - will they pull the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    However, if Archie went to UC and Sean came to X... now THAT would be interesting
    On the surface it would appear like a fun idea that could lead to tremendous PR for the schools. Unfortunately, it would also position those schools in the public’s eye as lesser than the universities where those two brothers lost their jobs.

In essence, Sean would be giving back his Lexus at the end of its lease and then leasing his old Buick again. It would also mean that the people now running my amazing alma mater have little integrity. Sorry, we are not “Buick U.” We are the Xavier School for gifted youngsters... and when our X-men take off next season with the final destination being New Orleans (Final 4), Sean is not welcome aboard.

I am okay with Sean helping Travis with recruiting and with some Xs and Os if he wants... as long as he is willing to wear a shirt every day that reads “Only a loser would call X a Buick.”