Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Fire up the BUICK

Miller time is done at Zona! Rumor has it UC is going to hire him. Uggggh why don’t we have a coaching vacancy!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Junior
    Where are you seeing that? Or did you just make it up? (That UC is interested)

FML about the Cincy rumor, if true. Lets let them have Steele instead

No way Miller goes to UC, right?

Bro’s before ho’s

However, if Archie went to UC and Sean came to X... now THAT would be interesting

The Miller bothers have struggled a little since leaving the A-10.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

All-Conference
    Obviously UC has to be looking for a coach while all of this is going on - it wouldn't completely surprise me (but it would a little knowing how they ran out Huggs for his shenanigans). But different administration, so who knows.

They're probably kicking the tires - will they pull the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Obviously UC has to be looking for a coach while all of this is going on - it wouldn't completely surprise me (but it would a little knowing how they ran out Huggs for his shenanigans). But different administration, so who knows.

They're probably kicking the tires - will they pull the trigger?
    Miller is my all time favorite X coach.
    His teams were tough and very team oriented. He was a great recruiter and a solid X and O guy.

If I am Greg Christopher, I encourage Steele to hire Miller as an assistant like Martelli at Michigan. I have no idea if Miller would take it, but he could stay in coaching and be a lot less visible. If Steele still falters, you have Miller on the bench to be an interim and allow Christopher to fire Steele mid-season.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    If I am Greg Christopher, I encourage Steele to hire Miller as an assistant like Martelli at Michigan. I have no idea if Miller would take it, but he could stay in coaching and be a lot less visible. If Steele still falters, you have Miller on the bench to be an interim and allow Christopher to fire Steele mid-season.
    Yeah I can't see why Steele wouldn't want that. I mean bring in a guy that half the fan base would want to coach instead of you- and will be a coach in waiting as soon as you don't perform. No added pressure there or anything.