Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Starting five X players who’ve transferred out

Most X players who’ve transferred out were likely never going to be one of the stars on the team if they had stuck around. Some (like Kyky and CJ) may have been, but weren’t getting lots of minutes. There were even some who were starters on the team, yet left for some other reason than a lack of playing time. If you had to make a team out of players who transferred out, what should that team look like?

Which transfers would be in your starting 5 and who would be first two off the bench
    Last edited by IM4X; 03-26-2021 at 02:12 PM.

Supporting Member
    Problem I’m having is finding any forwards worth a damn that I can remember.....maybe others can reach back into their memory banks better than I could:

Dez
    Lyons
    Kyky
    Makinde London
    Dontarius James

Off the bench:

CJ
    J Martin I guess but hated his attitude

Gonna get outrebounded by a ton but gonna put on a show on offense
    Last edited by Xville; 03-26-2021 at 02:15 PM.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Most X players who’ve transferred out were likely never going to be one of the stars on the team if they had stuck around. Some others (like Kyky and CJ) may have been but weren’t getting lots of minutes. Even others were stars who left for some other reason than a lack of playing time. If you had to make a team out of players who transferred out, what should that team look like?

Which transfers would be in your starting 5 and who would be first two off the bench?
    Starting 5:

1. Larry Austin Jr.
    2. Lyons
    3. Dez
    4. Justin Martin
    5. Boubacar Coly (not many great big guy transfers)

Bench
    6. David Young
    7. CJ Wilcher
    8. Makinde London
    9. Kyky
    10. Johnny Wolf
    11. Jay Canty
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Starting 5:

1. Larry Austin Jr.
    2. Lyons
    3. Dez
    4. Justin Martin
    5. Boubacar Coly (not many great big guy transfers)

Bench
    6. David Young
    7. CJ Wilcher
    8. Makinde London
    9. Kyky
    10. Johnny Wolf
    11. Jay Canty
    I am probbaly cheating a little bit with putting Martin at the 4. If I had to go bigger I would put Makinde there.

Also I dont think D. Finn counts as a transfer, he played 4 years at X then obviously had his issues and never played anywhere else again.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Problem I’m having is finding any forwards worth a damn that I can remember.....maybe others can reach back into their memory banks better than I could:

Dez
    Lyons
    Kyky
    Makinde London
    Dontarius James

Off the bench:

CJ
    Finn

Gonna get outrebounded by a ton but gonna put on a show on offense

Finn is a great example of someone who could have been special had he not had his off court troubles.

Finn didn't transfer. Just got kicked off the team near the end of his senior season.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Finn is a great example of someone who could have been special had he not had his off court troubles.
    True...DWest is right though, i thought for some reason Finn had only played 3 years. Shows where my memory is....anyways, switched it out for Justin Martin, though his attitude was crap

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Finn didn't transfer. Just got kicked off the team near the end of his senior season.
    That’s right. Technically he did not make it on another team after being dismissed by X... correct? That would disqualify him.

Sophomore
    Does Lloyd Price count? I think he played at a D2 school for a while after getting bounced from X. As I recall, Churchill Odia actually ended up being pretty solid at Oregon.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Does Lloyd Price count? I think he played at a D2 school for a while after getting bounced from X. As I recall, Churchill Odia actually ended up being pretty solid at Oregon.
    If Price counts he definitely makes my starting 5. I couldn't really remember or find online any transfers out prior to like 2001.