Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Yeah, lateral move in my mind.
    Kinda like Loyola Chicago to Indiana. (Deep Eye Wink)
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    While I understand he is making double the money and moving to a great city, does anyone else find it funny that the coach some Xavier fans claimed was so sought after, ended up at COC?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    While I understand he is making double the money and moving to a great city, does anyone else find it funny that the coach some Xavier fans claimed was so sought after, ended up at COC?
    Yeah after the UMASS deal I am sure a lot of schools just wouldn’t touch him. Plus he isn’t some awesome coach anyway. Usually loses 5 games or more in a crap conference while he was at the school that was probably the best program in that league historically. Pat lost 5 conference games or more in 6 out of 9 years. Gregg Marshall lost more than 3 games twice in 9 years. Marshall took Winthrop to the NCAA tourney 7 times in 9 years. Pat went twice in 9 years and never won a post season game other than conference tourney games.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Kinda like Loyola Chicago to Indiana. (Deep Eye Wink)
    I don't look for that to happen. My guess is Marquette. A better job and not dealing with an army of inbred fans.