Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 315

Thread: Transfer Portal

  1. #241
    Sophomore IM4X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,025
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    He looks pretty athletic in the video in this article.

    https://hookemheadlines.com/2020/08/...as-basketball/
    That’s more like it. Looks quite a bit more athletic, showing he can can throw it down, play some defend and block shots. Thanks for sharing. I still think I am most impressed with his decision making with the ball and his soft touch. Looks like he is very comfortable and capable in scoring in a multitude of ways

  2. #242
    Sophomore XUGRAD80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,216
    Daniel Ramsey is transferring to Tennessee Tech. Wish him good health and the best of luck.

  3. #243
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Daniel Ramsey is transferring to Tennessee Tech. Wish him good health and the best of luck.
    Ditto. I wish him the best and ThX for his efforts at X

  4. #244
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,253
    Best wishes for Mr Ramsey. Thank you for all your hard work.

  5. #245
    Sophomore IM4X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,025
    I don’t think a lot of transfers look here often for “best of luck” wishes, but when they do they do it while drinking Dos Equis.

    Stay Thirsty Daniel Ramsey! Best of luck to you!

  6. #246
    Sophomore MHettel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Daniel Ramsey is transferring to Tennessee Tech. Wish him good health and the best of luck.
    I'm very interested to see how the next few years unfold for Ramsey. It seems like there was never any OFFICAL word from the program about his physical condition, but all we heard was that he wasn't able to play. I dont think he was a medical redshirt as a Freshman.

    So, the fact that he was able to transfer to another program tells me that he either a) convinced them that he was healthy, or b) they are just super desperate to get a warm body and were willing to take the risk.

    If its "a", and Ramsey puts up some numbers as a productive big then I'll be pissed (again) that we've given up early on another guy. If it's "b", then at least that explains why he didnt play although it DOESNT explain why we recruited a guy with KNOWN, PERMANENT leg issues in the first place...

  7. #247
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montgomery
    Posts
    13,840
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    I'm very interested to see how the next few years unfold for Ramsey. It seems like there was never any OFFICAL word from the program about his physical condition, but all we heard was that he wasn't able to play. I dont think he was a medical redshirt as a Freshman.

    So, the fact that he was able to transfer to another program tells me that he either a) convinced them that he was healthy, or b) they are just super desperate to get a warm body and were willing to take the risk.

    If its "a", and Ramsey puts up some numbers as a productive big then I'll be pissed (again) that we've given up early on another guy. If it's "b", then at least that explains why he didnt play although it DOESNT explain why we recruited a guy with KNOWN, PERMANENT leg issues in the first place...
    When you say "another" who are the previous players you are referencing?
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

  8. #248
    Supporting Member paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    16,638
    I guess there should be a lot more in the portal this year because of the extra year of eligibility granted.

    Did that extra year go to just seniors? Or all players this year?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

  9. #249
    Supporting Member MADXSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Finneytown
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    i guess there should be a lot more in the portal this year because of the extra year of eligibility granted.

    Did that extra year go to just seniors? Or all players this year?
    all players
    Balls of Steele!!

  10. #250
    Supporting Member paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    16,638
    Thanks.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •