Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    He looks pretty athletic in the video in this article.

https://hookemheadlines.com/2020/08/...as-basketball/
    That’s more like it. Looks quite a bit more athletic, showing he can can throw it down, play some defend and block shots. Thanks for sharing. I still think I am most impressed with his decision making with the ball and his soft touch. Looks like he is very comfortable and capable in scoring in a multitude of ways

Daniel Ramsey is transferring to Tennessee Tech. Wish him good health and the best of luck.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Daniel Ramsey is transferring to Tennessee Tech. Wish him good health and the best of luck.
    Ditto. I wish him the best and ThX for his efforts at X

Best wishes for Mr Ramsey. Thank you for all your hard work.

I don’t think a lot of transfers look here often for “best of luck” wishes, but when they do they do it while drinking Dos Equis.

Stay Thirsty Daniel Ramsey! Best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    I'm very interested to see how the next few years unfold for Ramsey. It seems like there was never any OFFICAL word from the program about his physical condition, but all we heard was that he wasn't able to play. I dont think he was a medical redshirt as a Freshman.

So, the fact that he was able to transfer to another program tells me that he either a) convinced them that he was healthy, or b) they are just super desperate to get a warm body and were willing to take the risk.

If its "a", and Ramsey puts up some numbers as a productive big then I'll be pissed (again) that we've given up early on another guy. If it's "b", then at least that explains why he didnt play although it DOESNT explain why we recruited a guy with KNOWN, PERMANENT leg issues in the first place...

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    I'm very interested to see how the next few years unfold for Ramsey. It seems like there was never any OFFICAL word from the program about his physical condition, but all we heard was that he wasn't able to play. I dont think he was a medical redshirt as a Freshman.

So, the fact that he was able to transfer to another program tells me that he either a) convinced them that he was healthy, or b) they are just super desperate to get a warm body and were willing to take the risk.

If its "a", and Ramsey puts up some numbers as a productive big then I'll be pissed (again) that we've given up early on another guy. If it's "b", then at least that explains why he didnt play although it DOESNT explain why we recruited a guy with KNOWN, PERMANENT leg issues in the first place...
    When you say "another" who are the previous players you are referencing?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I guess there should be a lot more in the portal this year because of the extra year of eligibility granted.

Did that extra year go to just seniors? Or all players this year?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    i guess there should be a lot more in the portal this year because of the extra year of eligibility granted.

Did that extra year go to just seniors? Or all players this year?
    all players
    Balls of Steele!!

Thanks.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.