Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    As others have said, I think he will end up going to a school that gives him the green light. Most likely will put up a lot of points on a lot of shots. Resulting in a lot of Xavierhoops posters to look at his totals and wonder why we let him go. I’d guess a 500 level MAC type of team.

I think it was clear he wasn’t comfortable in the offense we ran. It’s a bummer because he can score for sure, I was just hoping it wouldn’t have to be because he had the ball in his hands at all times and shot frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    This is asinine. So, your saying we took 2 guys in that class that were "projects" ? KyKy was a top 100 recruit nationally AND was on all BIg East rookie team last year.
    Wtf are you talking about? I was referring to Miles. I was the one in the middle of the season to call Kyky transferring and everyone thought I was insane.

All-Conference
    Steele when he was recruited "he's going to be like the Microwave. He's going to come in and be lightning in a bottle, man. He's really explosive and can get points in bunches man".

Steele now "he has to take good shots man. He has to defend on an elite level man. He has to slow the game down in his mind man"

Do you not know who you recruited? You had to know that the leash was going to be longer with a kid that can heat up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBANDGRAD View Post
    Eh I’m not so sure. I think they took a chance and hoped he could produce. I think he was a project from the start.
    They called him a future NBA player. He needed a year to grow, then expected to produce.
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Wtf are you talking about? I was referring to Miles. I was the one in the middle of the season to call Kyky transferring and everyone thought I was insane.
    Well, seeing as you just joined this month...

Unless you're the reincarnation of X-Band in which case welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Well, seeing as you just joined this month...

Unless you're the reincarnation of X-Band in which case welcome back.
    I’m not - I was more referring to on the groups on FB and interpersonal friends.

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    They called him a future NBA player. He needed a year to grow, then expected to produce.
    They said Dionte Miles is an NBA player??

They said Dionte Miles is an NBA player??
    yes. It has been said he has NBA protentional by many.
    Last edited by throwbackmuskie; 03-15-2021 at 01:03 PM.
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

I have NBA potential but I suck. But the potential is still there.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

one out of FIVE

Dahmir Bishop already transferred.

This is a shitshow. I really hope we fire Travis right now. I have no idea how we put a team together next year.

Recruiting some transfers the year after you were a 1 seed is kinda easy to do. Who the hell would walk into this fuckin mess roster?

single digit wins next year guys. hate to say it.