Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Can we all agree that the most amusing thing about last night's game was Dwon Odom's shooting form being so bad that the announcers thought he must have hurt himself? It was best the second time they saw his shot and verbally came to the stunning realization that it's just how he shoots.
    Brando couldn't believe his eyes watching Odom launching threes...it must have been comical for the non-X fan to see. Odom needs to move in with Brad Redford this Summer and re-learn a proper shooting form.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Can we all agree that the most amusing thing about last night's game was Dwon Odom's shooting form being so bad that the announcers thought he must have hurt himself? It was best the second time they saw his shot and verbally came to the stunning realization that it's just how he shoots.
    I was dying. They were talking about non contact injuries and they were glad he was ok and he didnt know if he was going to drive or shoot. Like nope, that's just his shooting form.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Hey, at least they did not miss 20+ three pointers, so things are definitely on the upswing.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."