John Brannen has lost to X 12 times!

Well the bearkittens appear to be returning to the court tonight against Temple on the road and there is an Enquirer article about John Brannen being on the court for John Cheney's 700th career victory. So, I read the article cuz I'm curious how THAT happened. Well it turns out that current UC head coach, John Brannen was an assistant at St Bonaventure for 4 seasons. Hit the 'ol interwebs to find out what years that was... and he was there during our A-10 days from 2003-2007 seasons. Found that to be interesting, so dug a little deeper on his coaching path. Of course we all knew he was from NKU, and I figured that we at least played NKU once at home as a buy game, which we did during his head coaching time at NKU, a 78 - 66 win for X.
    Also during his assistant coaching positions he had time at EKU from 2000-2003 & Alabama from 2009-2015... All teams that Xavier has played over the years.
    Dig a little deeper and find out what the head to head records are against his teams (granted he was an assistant at the first 3) and come to find out:
    Xavier vs Eastern KY 2-0
    Xavier vs St Bonaventure 5-0
    Xavier vs Alabama 2-0
    Xavier vs NKU 1-0
    Xavier vs UC 2-0

Don't see that trend changing anytime soon.

p.s. Obviously I'm bored with no Xavier bball to watch.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

Amazing!

Junior
    Extremely bored. I expect better from him, I thought he’d be a solid coach. Still think so but glad X dodged him, he is Mack-lite.