Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    The program will be crushed under a tsunami if that happens anytime soon. They would suffer some vicious consequences under the new transfer rules and their highly touted 2021 class would likely shatter as well.
    Don’t you think administration will give a coach a break because he had no time to practice with Covid? This season is absolutely bizarre with cancellations and players half knowing what to do.

Last season Cooleys team struggled early then they got hot 7-8 games before the BE tourney. Season canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    SJU still winning and on fire.
    UConn loses....
    St. John's is such a weird team, Champaigne is a dog though, I watched him at Pitt and thought he was solid, and he's elevated his game even more. Kinda wish that St. John's game vs Texas Tech didn't get cancelled, would have been curious to see what they could do against a pretty decent Tech team.

For UCONN, they just have to weather the storm until Bouknight gets back, no shame in losing to Seton Hall and Creighton, St. John's obviously is weird and likes to pick up wins they have no business picking up, so after they clipped Marquette and Creighton, I'm gonna say St. John's isn't that bad of a loss either. I'll be interested in seeing how we play against them, I still think they're solid. Though I won't complain if Bouknight is out, makes our lives easier.

Supporting Member
    You do realize that the player at Pitt is his twin brother, Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by profson View Post
    You do realize that the player at Pitt is his twin brother, Justin.
    Welp, I'm an absolute idiot hahaha. I thought he transferred from Pitt to St. John's, my bad.

UConn clearly looking ahead to Saturday as they fall to Providence in a Wednesday matinee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    UConn clearly looking ahead to Saturday as they fall to Providence in a Wednesday matinee.
    UConn not looking so hot. Bubble time....
    They will be hungry @ X.

As usual, tis the time of year for the BE to become unpredictable. Thought St John’s would easily beat Butler. Not sure what to expect from UConn or X at this point. But agree, UConn was definitely looking past Providence because of Saturday’s game lol.

Edit: caught your sarcasm.
    Last edited by noteggs; 02-10-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    As usual, tis the time of year for the BE to become unpredictable. Thought St John’s would easily beat Butler. Not sure what to expect from UConn or X at this point. But agree, UConn was definitely looking past Providence because of Saturday’s game lol.

Edit: caught your sarcasm.
    Haha they really need a font for sarcasm

Saturday should be interesting. I was really hoping we would have had a warm up game this week. Or any game. Was pulling for Toledo in Cintas.

Haha they really need a font for sarcasm

Saturday should be interesting. I was really hoping we would have had a warm up game this week. Or any game. Was pulling for Toledo in Cintas.
    Is Bouknight gonna be back against us? That'd throw in a wrinkle, I hope he's a bit rusty if so.