Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I’m only saying that they can’t really monitor it. So if they can’t monitor it, why make it a “rule”? I don’t see how they realistically would, especially when it deals with their FREE TIME. Going to class is a part of their time that the coaches can monitor (and do). Attending study halls, where attendance is taken, they can monitor (and do). What a kid does in their FREE time? Not so much. I just don’t see how they can regulate the kids that much. C’mon, you really think they are telling 23 year olds that they can’t go anywhere? You think those guys are spending ALL of their time either at practice, in class, or in the dorms? This ain’t the NBA, they aren’t in a bubble.

That was the comment that led to all of this......that the OP was sure that KyKy wouldn’t be allowed to travel “out of state” to Lexington. I’m of the belief that the coaches will only tell them that they don’t want them to do so, but if they did they better be careful and not be late for any team activities or miss any classes. I mean you can pick up COVID more easily in Hamilton County than just about anywhere in KY. You don’t pick it up by just driving across the Ohio River, or by going out of town. It’s more likely that he would bring it with him, than he would pick it up and bring it back. Why would they have a “rule” saying they can’t leave town?

Anyone have any further info on games beyond tomorrow’s postponement?

https://goxavier.com/calendar

no sense in going past Jan. as far as schedule in these conditions.
    2023 Sweet 16

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Anyone have any further info on games beyond tomorrow’s postponement?
    Baum posted that there is hope this is a different situation than last time and that there is hope that Wednesday's game is still in play.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17