Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I see -3 and 141.5

Also I see white running man jerseys on National tv.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I see X -4/141
    Waiting for it to open on DraftKings but probably going to hammer it regardless, I think we find our shooting touch again tomorrow morning.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I like X and the over.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Draft kings at -4/140.5 currently.

I still like the under unless X gets their act together on offense. I suppose they are due.

I really like Colby Jones but I am inclined to have him come off the bench and start Odom again, health permitting. The pieces parts just fit together better that way. One thing that really bothers me with Travis’ lineups is that the first half seems to be squeezing everyone who needs minutes in and adjusting to whomever has 2 fouls, whereas the 2nd half is basically 6 guys getting all the minutes. I know it’s ridiculous to criticize lineups from my living room but I would like to see some better patterns with subs to have a happy balance of fresh legs and rhythm.

Dish showing in 4k... For you like minded tech junkies

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Draft kings at -4/140.5 currently.

I still like the under unless X gets their act together on offense. I suppose they are due.

I really like Colby Jones but I am inclined to have him come off the bench and start Odom again, health permitting. The pieces parts just fit together better that way. One thing that really bothers me with Travis’ lineups is that the first half seems to be squeezing everyone who needs minutes in and adjusting to whomever has 2 fouls, whereas the 2nd half is basically 6 guys getting all the minutes. I know it’s ridiculous to criticize lineups from my living room but I would like to see some better patterns with subs to have a happy balance of fresh legs and rhythm.
    That's certainly what we saw in the last game, but I don't think that it is the normal way he does it. Seems to me that he was substituting regularly against SH the whole game, searching for a combination that worked. I like the idea of more subs in the 1st half, as that keeps players rested for the 2nd half, but part of that is determined by fouls. 2 fouls in the 1st half and you can expect to sit until the 2nd.

If I remember correctly he actually brought Freemantle back in at the end of the 1st half, even though he had 2 fouls. I can't remember if he did the same for Scruggs, who also had 2 fouls in the 1st half. I still have my suspicion that Freemantle was sick for the SJU game, as he looked very listless. He ended up playing only 21 minutes, and finished the game with only 2 fouls (both in the 1st half).

I hope Free plays much better in this game and sees many more minutes. Providence has a very good center and it will take a tag-team effort from all the bigs to keep him under control. Someone is going to need to block him out on every play or he might end up controlling the boards.

Freshman
    Would love to see what D Miles is capable of doing against a quality opponent. We’re now down a big man and I believe he’s able to run the floor well with an uptempo style of play. He has the ability to block shots and seems he’s the only scholarship player without p.t. in our B.E. games. Let’s see what the big dog can do.
    You can't spell sUCks without UC!

Quote Originally Posted by Double Down View Post
    Would love to see what D Miles is capable of doing against a quality opponent. We’re now down a big man and I believe he’s able to run the floor well with an uptempo style of play. He has the ability to block shots and seems he’s the only scholarship player without p.t. in our B.E. games. Let’s see what the big dog can do.
    He’s been out with a hip injury, not sure what his status for this game is.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Down View Post
    I think there's a reason we have barely seen him after the first few weeks when we were missing a handful of guys. I would be shocked if he plays any meaningful minutes, other than maybe 2-5 here or there.

If your local FOX station isn't scheduled to show the game, you should be able to watch it on the FOX Sports app or here: https://www.foxsports.com/college-ba...core?id=226178

https://www.foxsports.com/mobile

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk