Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskeagle View Post
    Add in Marquette...who just went to Omaha (or "o-MA-ha" for any of you "The League" watchers out there) and came away with a W....and that is an unfriendly opening 3 games.
    Yeah Marquette has 2 top 10 wins. Neither of their two losses are bad losses either. Well except for maybe UCLA, anytime the YTG beats you thats a bad loss in my book.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    DePaul is shut down again right? I can't believe the BE isn't going to do some bubble or something like that...gotta think losing a bunch of games will affect TV money

Junior
    I saw that about Depaul....Just hope X doesn't run into the same thing. Saturday night get another covid positive test and out another 10+ days. That would be brutal.

Id be disappointed, but understanding, of a 1-2 record to open. If we go 2-1, Id be very happy. Aint no way we are going 3-0, so not even thinking about it
    Last edited by atljar; 12-15-2020 at 05:28 PM.

If we play in the BE like we played against Oklahoma, we should be right there with anybody.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    If we play in the BE like we played against Oklahoma, we should be right there with anybody.
    We play like that we will finish 1st.

I think none of us expect us to play like that every game obviously. It is nice however, to know when we are at our best, we can though. We weren't capable of performances like that the last couple years.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    We play like that we will finish 1st.

I think none of us expect us to play like that every game obviously. It is nice however, to know when we are at our best, we can though. We weren't capable of performances like that the last couple years.
    THAT was a thing of beauty as opposed to the painful basketball we saw last year. I still watched, but I did NOT look forward to it. It’s not just that we lost too much, that can happen. It was the brand of basketball some guys were stuck on. Travis had few other options, but I think it was killing him too. THIS is different!

2023 Sweet 16

Our makeup games are on February 11 (DePaul) and February 24 (Providence).

For some reason ESPN does not show our upcoming game with Seton Hall on Wednesday. The next game on our schedule with them is Nova?