View Poll Results: Was there election fraud?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we had election fraud

20 35.09%
  • No, we didn't have election fraud

34 59.65%
  • I am not sure if we had election fraud.

3 5.26%
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Suspicious video evidence, eye-witness sworn affidavits, poll watchers dismissed for secret counting, unprecedented swings in votes overnight, and statistical improbabilities (near impossibilities). It may all be nothing, but probably not. It may make a difference, but probably not.

What is for sure is that compromising our elections is the greatest threat to America's existence. Regardless of who committed the fraud and who voted for whom, it's in the interest of our republic to uncover and harshly punish election fraud. But no court will rule in favor or Trump with the depth of evidence they can gather on their own, and State government bodies are refusing the audits and in-depth investigations necessary to reveal the truth.

This is sad times for our country - because the desire to elect a candidate is greater than the desire to protect the sanctity of our election process.
    MID - When you come to the realization that people like Paul and the other libs on this board get all of their information from CNN, only then you will realize their complete ignorance of reality.

I bet they don't even realize that up to a third of Democrats believe the election was stolen from Trump: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...trump-n1160882

I love the canard that the libs keep throwing out there about the supposed dichotomy between "re-counts" and "stop the count". Do they think we're stupid? Or are they being intellectually honest with themselves - or is it just more of CNNitis?

To say there was no impropriety at all is a complete and total lie. Period.

Nothing to see here, move along.... https://thepostmillennial.com/fact-c...counting-video
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 12-08-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    But that just doesn't square with the facts. Just look at Georgia. They've counted 3 times, reviewed all the claims of impropriety, going to great lengths.
    And those election officials are Republican Trump voters. And are forced to go on TV to beg people to stop the nonsense, and stop the threats against themselves and their families. Those aren't Never Trumpers.
    If there was any real evidence, it would have been presented in court. But time and time again, courts are dismissing the suits for no evidence, and the lawyers to protect their licenses can't lie in court.

People are stuck in an echo chamber created by the president who is (in my opinion) causing harm to our country. Hopefully it won't cause violence.
    Why bother? The deep state is everywhere, as I pointed out in an earlier post.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    And just when you think that it can't get more bizarre and deranged, along comes the Texas AG!
    When you really want that pardon....
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

But that just doesn't square with the facts. Just look at Georgia. They've counted 3 times, reviewed all the claims of impropriety, going to great lengths.
    And those election officials are Republican Trump voters. And are forced to go on TV to beg people to stop the nonsense, and stop the threats against themselves and their families. Those aren't Never Trumpers.
    If there was any real evidence, it would have been presented in court. But time and time again, courts are dismissing the suits for no evidence, and the lawyers to protect their licenses can't lie in court.

People are stuck in an echo chamber created by the president who is (in my opinion) causing harm to our country. Hopefully it won't cause violence.
    Not to mention the fact that Trump's on DOJ hasn't found anything. Think about that for a minute. Does anybody honestly think that William Barr is interested in throwing an election for Joe Biden? How could you possibly come to that conclusion? Barr has gone out of his way to intervene on Trump's behalf. This is bridge too far for even him.

This is what Trump does. It's his playbook. Flood people's minds with allegations until they can't remember what's credible and what isn't. There are so many allegations that it seems like overwhelming evidence of fraud. Until you pick apart the individual allegations. Most of the sworn affidavits, for example, have come from Trump sympathizers and are of the "I saw people carrying boxes" variety. They aren't people with actual knowledge of any fraud. Generally when each of these things get investigated nothing comes out of it. The allegations still stick for the Fox Mulder's out there who what want to believe them.

Again - Think what what would have to happen for these allegations to be true. Thousands of poll workers in on an elaborate scheme, backed up by judges all across the country. Further supported by Republican-led state legislatures. No smoking gun. It's really tempting to believe some of the crazy allegations when things don't go your way, but that doesn't make it true. It's like my believing that girls weren't into me in High School because I was just too good looking.
    Eat Donuts!

Supporting Member

Yes, and how many improprieties did that uncover in Georgia? Yes, not enough to change the outcome, but certainly enough that there needs to be an investigation to identify, charge and convict those who compromised the sanctity of our election.

Talk about echo chambers and inciting violence, Paul? Pot meet kettle.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I am confused, you voted no.

Is there fraud happening in this very vote?? I demand a recount. No stop the count! Unless the count isnt in my favor then keep counting!

Stop and continue the count!
    Yes, see my post #18. I thought voting yes would detract from the humor. But it looks like you're catching on!

That does mean, though, Paull you'll have to "recount" your percent of those on this board who don't let MSM tell them how to think.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    MID - When you come to the realization that people like Paul and the other libs on this board get all of their information from CNN, only then you will realize their complete ignorance of reality.
    Sadly, I have realized that, but I'm still hoping my fellow Xavier-educated Muskies can reach back to their training in critical thinking. And it doesn't take much critical thinking to realize how badly the media is manipulating and lying to us.

Supporting Member
    Yes, and how many improprieties did that uncover in Georgia? Yes, not enough to change the outcome, but certainly enough that there needs to be an investigation to identify, charge and convict those who compromised the sanctity of our election.

Talk about echo chambers and inciting violence, Paul? Pot meet kettle.
    I don't think anyone is arguing against investigating and charging anyone that commits election fraud. That seems like a total strawman argument.

The question being debated is did the US just have a free and fair election. For that not to have occurred there would have needed to be enough fraud to legitimately overturn the results of the election.

Forget what the media tells you, you need to look no further than the Administration's own officials to discover that there was not fraud in any significant amount to overturn the election. So says Bill Barr, who has been very much in Trump's corner. So says Brian Kemp, who probably has just sunk his political career in carrying out the duties of his office. So says all 9 members of a Supreme Court that has 3 Trump appointees (at least to the latest Pennsylvania case). And so says numerous State and Federal Judges that have thrown out almost all of the challenges to date.

Going a step further, look at who is prosecuting the Trump Campaign's cases in court. Not exactly the best legal team ever assembled. Is that because lawyers don't want to make a shit ton of money taking on these cases? Or is it because the claims are so baseless and absurd that won't lend there name to the insanity.

Then again we shouldn't be surprised by any of this as President Trump still claims he won the popular vote in 2016, despite his own appointed commission found no evidence to support that allegation.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Sadly, I have realized that, but I'm still hoping my fellow Xavier-educated Muskies can reach back to their training in critical thinking. And it doesn't take much critical thinking to realize how badly the media is manipulating and lying to us.
    If you support Trump and his lackeys you paid absolutely zero attention to the Jesuit mission. If anything your way of thinking is contrary to the education you reference above.

Sophomore
    So the Jesuit mission is for abortion and higher tax? Didnt know that