View Poll Results: Was there election fraud?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we had election fraud

20 35.09%
  • No, we didn't have election fraud

34 59.65%
  • I am not sure if we had election fraud.

3 5.26%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Errors? Sure, a few here and there. Fraud? Hell no. The results seem solid. Provide some proof or grow up and shut up. There has been plenty of time, and zero to point to specifically. Have some evidence or be quiet. Present solid evidence, and I’m all in. That has not happened.

Last edited by xu82; 12-03-2020 at 10:56 PM.

TACOPIZZA885 must be a fraud. Probably runs from ICE. Think about it, taco pizza.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    TACOPIZZA885 must be a fraud. Probably runs from ICE. Think about it, taco pizza.
    I could use either tacos or pizzas at this very moment. BOTH would be best!

The great Americans of history, not taught in our schools, created Pizza, Hotdogs, and Getta. The Spaniards invented Taco's in which the Mexicans tried to take credit for. Which started the Spanish American war against the Mexicans. Remember the Alamo my friends. Remember the Alamo.
    Balls of Steele!!

Tacos and nachos combine to form a major food group. I don’t care where they came from!

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    For Dems and their media syccophants to flat out say there is no evidence of voter fraud is ludicrous. Plenty of examples of irregularities and people that have come forward and signed affidavits since 11/3 in Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin...all states that went blue in 2020.

"Nope...nothing to see here folks."
    Who says that. Everyone agrees that fraud occurs on occasion. Only the Trump loonies claim that the fraud was so massive that it (1) resulted in the Biden win, and (2) means that the election should be thrown out and that Republican legislatures should therefore be allowed to chose their own set of electors.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Who says that. Everyone agrees that fraud occurs on occasion. Only the Trump loonies claim that the fraud was so massive that it (1) resulted in the Biden win, and (2) means that the election should be thrown out and that Republican legislatures should therefore be allowed to chose their own set of electors.
    If you want to believe something enough, and apply a standard of 'prove me wrong' then you can believe anything. There are literally millions of Americans that believe Democrats are drinking the blood of children, or whatever that QAnon nonsense is.

As STL_XU pointed out, there is a reason why they are choosing to try these allegations in the court of public opinion for a court of law. There are very real consequences for lying in a court of law.

I'm sure at some point someone will underscore my point by replying to this thread with some anecdotal allegations of small scale fraud as evidence that massive voter fraud exists.

I think that what actually happened is that Donald Trump rigged the elections in 2016 by using secret alien technology. This time around the Democrats had secret alien technology of their own to counter Trump's alien technology thereby enabling them to take the country back. Prove me wrong.
    Eat Donuts!

Supporting Member
    That georgia video is interesting

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    If you want to believe something enough, and apply a standard of 'prove me wrong' then you can believe anything. There are literally millions of Americans that believe Democrats are drinking the blood of children, or whatever that QAnon nonsense is.

As STL_XU pointed out, there is a reason why they are choosing to try these allegations in the court of public opinion for a court of law. There are very real consequences for lying in a court of law.

I'm sure at some point someone will underscore my point by replying to this thread with some anecdotal allegations of small scale fraud as evidence that massive voter fraud exists.

I think that what actually happened is that Donald Trump rigged the elections in 2016 by using secret alien technology. This time around the Democrats had secret alien technology of their own to counter Trump's alien technology thereby enabling them to take the country back. Prove me wrong.
    What makes the Dem's "massive fraud plot" so particularly diabolical is the fact that they didn't also rig the House and Senate votes. How very clever of them!
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    What makes the Dem's "massive fraud plot" so particularly diabolical is the fact that they didn't also rig the House and Senate votes. How very clever of them!
    Exactly. My dad for the first time in his life did not vote Republican for President, but it did not change his down ballot affinity for Republicans.