Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BRYAN GRIFFIN - "GROWN ASS MAN" ~ AP Style Guide

The Associated Press AP Style Guide now recommends every reference to Bryan Griffin to now be referenced as "Grown Ass Man". You can also reference him as Bryan Griffin (GAM). At no point should you ever reference Bryan Griffin without referencing the fact that he is, in fact, a GROWN ASS MAN.

Just wanted to point this out for future reference, because that mofo is a GROWN ASS MAN, and he will continue to help these Musketeers throughout the season.

Common errors on the Twitter:

Xavier fan 1: Damn, who is the new guy?

Superior Xavier Fan: That is a GROWN ASS MAN, Bryan Griffin. He eats all the rebounds, gets the stickbacks, and makes us win.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

He does seem like a BE kind of basketball player. Sometimes you need more than finesse!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    He does seem like a BE kind of basketball player. Sometimes you need more than finesse!
    This is a style code violation, I want to give you a grace period to correct your reference.

If by "he" you mean the subject of the post "Byran Griffin, GROWN ASS MAN", you need to state that. Otherwise that is a violation and I will report this post to the relevant authorities for sanction.

Never say his name without the reverence it does deserve. He is giving his everything for you, show some respect for the Grown Ass Man.

OK, now you are full on Snipe. “He” works for me. I’m cool with GAM, but you can’t hold me down to your rules.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I’m cool with GAM
    I thank you for your contribution to the cannon of the GAM. It will only grow from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    The Associated Press AP Style Guide now recommends every reference to Bryan Griffin to now be referenced as "Grown Ass Man". You can also reference him as Bryan Griffin (GAM). At no point should you ever reference Bryan Griffin without referencing the fact that he is, in fact, a GROWN ASS MAN.

Just wanted to point this out for future reference, because that mofo is a GROWN ASS MAN, and he will continue to help these Musketeers throughout the season.

Common errors on the Twitter:

Xavier fan 1: Damn, who is the new guy?

Superior Xavier Fan: That is a GROWN ASS MAN, Bryan Griffin. He eats all the rebounds, gets the stickbacks, and makes us win.
    Welcome back!

Bryan Griffin is a GROWN ASS MAN!

And UC sucks!
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 12-02-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Welcome back!
    I don't want to hear any platitudes without reference to the subject matter at hand. I like to keep my threads on topic. Bryan Griffin is a Grown Ass Man. If you have nothing to contribute to that, I would rather you not clutter up my thread. Which side of the line are you on brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Welcome back!

Bryan Griffin is a GROWN ASS MAN!

And UC sucks!
    Proof positive that this is sweeping through the Xavier Nation. We got ourselves a legitimate Grown Ass Man.

Sophomore
    with us being as thin as we are up front, and how much we need rebounding, is anyone surprised he's not getting more minutes? Is it because he's not able to switch as much on defense as some of our bigs?

Sophomore
    Excellent! It appears Snipe has come off his meds for the Shootout and all seems right again on this board!

Oh, and I'm down with the Grown Ass Man!