Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Working to see if my Sources can get me any info on updates for CJ & Colby.
    All of Xavier is Lip “Zipped Up”.
    Guess we’ll see in warmups.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

My source says they still weren’t cleared to play as of this morning and it’s pretty unlikely they’ll play today. As previously mentioned though anything nowadays is fluid situation. So basically no new info but I wouldn’t have my heart set on seeing them suit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    My source says they still weren’t cleared to play as of this morning and it’s pretty unlikely they’ll play today. As previously mentioned though anything nowadays is fluid situation. So basically no new info but I wouldn’t have my heart set on seeing them suit up.
    It's really going to make this a crazy season once multiple teams start having key players missing weeks of games. It will be hard to evaluate who is good and who isn't.
    Eat Donuts!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Wonder how much red tape is around the BE changing their policy once the CDC decided to change theirs.

The other factor here is the CDC is openly saying a 14 day quarantine is still the best and nothing with the science has changed but they are hoping compliance is better with a shorter quarantine. So the BE may very well look at the new update and decide that it is best for them and the teams to keep the 14 day rule intact.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    This team will find a way to win by single digits and cause the pom-pom wavers to convince us that TT will finish in the top half of the OVC.
    Who me? Not going to be able to put lipstick on that pig. However, I did just posted a very compelling case for EKU over on the game thread. I totally convinced myself they are very good.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 12-02-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

All-Conference
    With the current testing capabilities, 14 days is stupid. I'd argue 10 is still too long.

One week, get a negative test with no further symptoms, suit up.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    With the current testing capabilities, 14 days is stupid. I'd argue 10 is still too long.

One week, get a negative test with no further symptoms, suit up.
    I can get on board with this and it’s likely where this is heading eventually...Which really means 8-9 days unless they can partner with a quicker turnaround testing process that pro teams utilize. Rapid tests just aren’t where they need to be to utilize them with any credence and turnaround time on PCR is likely going to be 24 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I can get on board with this and it’s likely where this is heading eventually...Which really means 8-9 days unless they can partner with a quicker turnaround testing process that pro teams utilize. Rapid tests just aren’t where they need to be to utilize them with any credence and turnaround time on PCR is likely going to be 24 hours or so.
    Downside is if they test positive on day 7, it’s a 17 day isolation and may have only needed to be 14.

I was drafted in the ticket lottery :-) so I grabbed two for the game. Hopeful for the blowout but just happy to be watching in person. They even threw in a parking pass so I guess I skip Listermans pregaming.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Who me? Not going to be able to put lipstick on that pig. However, I did just posted a very compelling case for EKU over on the game thread. I totally convinced myself they are very good.
    Actually it was compelling. The EKU team I saw was athletic and very competitive. When I read your post, I understood why. A much better team than I had expected to see.
    Last edited by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever; 12-02-2020 at 04:13 PM.