Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Walk-On

corona hits 3 for tomorrows game

just heard three players have contacted corona and are now under quarantine. Anyone know who they are?

.....and so this season begins. Ugh......

Cincy.com says that they were only in contact with someone that is positive, not that they themselves have had positive tests. It’s not being reported when that occurred, but normal procedure for direct contact is a 14 day quarantine.

Ironic...we just got a call from my daughter that her next door neighbors have both tested positive and have active symptoms. My daughter and her husband went ahead and had the quick tests and they came back negative. However, they now still need to quarantine for the full 2 week period from last Saturday. We were just around my daughter and her kids yesterday, so my wife and I will be limiting our contact with others and our thanksgiving is cancelled until further notice. Does mean I’ll get to watch Thursday’s game now, so I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Expert View Post
    just heard three players have contacted corona and are now under quarantine. Anyone know who they are?
    Enquirer article says that they were in close contact with someone that tested positive, not that they tested positive.

Check out this article from Cincinnati.com:

Xavier men's basketball places three players in quarantine

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ne/6416673002/

I suppose it would be to much to ask that 2 of the players involved would be Stanley and Kunkel? This leaves X with what, 7-8 players available? Not including walk-on players?

Hopefully it's walk ons

Was wondering why the O/U was dropping towards 139.5, probably shouldn't have hit the over without checking the board first, oops.

My sources tell me that it is two scholarship players and one walk on. Jones is speculated to be one of them, but not confirmed.

Plus, Johnson, Griffin, Miles and Wilcher were seen at practice today. Awaiting word on further info.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    My sources tell me that it is two scholarship players and one walk on. Jones is speculated to be one of them, but not confirmed.

Plus, Johnson, Griffin, Miles and Wilcher were seen at practice today. Awaiting word on further info.
    When it rains, it pours. Ramsey is ill or injured.