Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Johnson’s performance today is a breath of fresh air given X history with transfer guards. Castlin and Moore were less than assertive. Maybe Johnson has a chance to be best transfer guard ever.
    silly me I forgot about transfers Lavender and Crawford.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    silly me I forgot about transfers Lavender and Crawford.
    A bit older....but still fantastic, Stan Kimbrough.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Jeff Massey, too

Yes Stan Kimbrough was the all everything guard. Points, steals and true grit. He scored a ridiculous 2000+ for his career.

Didn't get a chance to watch because I was at the hospital, but the box score looks phenomenal. Johnson going 5-9 from deep is a welcomed sight for sure, as well as Tandy lighting it up from the bench, Freemantle pouring in 21, I'd assume we looked pretty damn good even with a shortened bench. Excited to see them play tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Didn't get a chance to watch because I was at the hospital, but the box score looks phenomenal. Johnson going 5-9 from deep is a welcomed sight for sure, as well as Tandy lighting it up from the bench, Freemantle pouring in 21, I'd assume we looked pretty damn good even with a shortened bench. Excited to see them play tomorrow!
    Is that a new rule this year? H-ow many points do you get for making it from that far?

I guess it's a social distance thing.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

The ball movement was great, very little dribbling around, or going one on one/two at the end of a time clock. Defense was lax at time and they gave up 15 OFFENSIVE rebounds, but those things are correctable. I liked what I saw, but I’m not ready to say just how good they will be until they play some better competition.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    The ball movement was great, very little dribbling around, or going one on one/two at the end of a time clock. Defense was lax at time and they gave up 15 OFFENSIVE rebounds, but those things are correctable. I liked what I saw, but I’m not ready to say just how good they will be until they play some better competition.
    You won't have to wait long....the MVC champion Bradley Braves are a good gauge on where we're at.
    Showdown an noon manyana.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    You won't have to wait long....the MVC champion Bradley Braves are a good gauge on where we're at.
    Showdown an noon manyana.
    Not sure how good Bradley is, they only beat Toledo 61-59 on a last-second shot.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens