Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    I'm rooting for Oregon St. I used to catch the occasional Montana game when Tinkle was there and his teams always played well and he made many NCAA tournaments. They haven't been as good since he left. Always wondered what he could do if given a job at a big school. Oregon St has little history of success. This is probably their best postseason ever.

Helluva comeback attempt by Oregon State, I really thought with momentum they may actually pull it off, feel gutted for those guys. Good on Houston though to be able to weather that storm and see it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Helluva comeback attempt by Oregon State, I really thought with momentum they may actually pull it off, feel gutted for those guys. Good on Houston though to be able to weather that storm and see it out.
    I agree. Enjoyed watching them make the run since the PAC-12 tourney. Saw them early in the year get beat by like 35 at home to Arizona. Shocked the different team they became. Well coached and played hard for each other. Liked how they went 1-3-1 to get back in it, but then they came out of it for a possession and gave up a 3. Wish Travis would mix that in. I like that to change things up.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I agree. Enjoyed watching them make the run since the PAC-12 tourney. Saw them early in the year get beat by like 35 at home to Arizona. Shocked the different team they became. Well coached and played hard for each other. Liked how they went 1-3-1 to get back in it, but then they came out of it for a possession and gave up a 3. Wish Travis would mix that in. I like that to change things up.
    I remember when Mack tinkered with the 1-3-1 a little bit and it had some decent results, I agree with wishing Travis mixing it in and adding a new wrinkle. I do like their coach, seems like he'd be fun to play for and motivating. I also love Thompson and Lucas as players, fun little story to follow. It's also always shocking to me how effective Syracuse's 2-3 zone is in the tournament, feel like everyone knows how to beat it, but when you see it in person with their length it causes teams problems.

Mick trying to pull a Shaka.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Mick Cronin in the Final Four sure is....something.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    That’s gotta be pissing off a lot of people in Clifton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    For whatever reason this does not bother me at all. I find it a little hilarious actually. Good for YTG. Now, he better keep them up there or they will fire him too. One FF will only get you another few seasons at the helm out there.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

It bothers me because Mick is a douchebag that throws his players under the bus when he is frustrated, picks fights with college kids, and is frankly just more fun to root against for me. Petty? Maybe. I felt the same about Huggins after he left UC for awhile but feel he has evolved into a cuddlier version of Huggy bear the last several years. Now I like him! Maybe there’s hope for Mick after all...

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    For whatever reason this does not bother me at all. I find it a little hilarious actually. Good for YTG. Now, he better keep them up there or they will fire him too. One FF will only get you another few seasons at the helm out there.
    One thing is for sure Mick can coach. He lost two of his best players during the season and has them in a final 4. Recruiting is also taking off. He has a top 10 kid signed for 2021 and the #3 player committed for 2022 and involved with a few other 5 stars. Sean Miller probably can’t wait to get out because UCLA probably will continue to own him.