Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

College Basketball Season 2020-2021

The NAIA season has officially tipped and is underway!! Happy College Basketball Season!!! (I guess)
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    The NAIA season has officially tipped and is underway!! Happy College Basketball Season!!! (I guess)
    For as long as it lasts. I suspect this is going to be a very choppy season at best, and a really short one at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    For as long as it lasts. I suspect this is going to be a very choppy season at best, and a really short one at worst.
    Yep.

It already sucks.

I know most people don't see it this way, but I love November. I think it's the best part of the season. March is great, but I actually like November more. There are more games (usually). Not only that, but we get tons of games between teams that normally wouldn't play each other in really unique circumstances like MTEs, or neutral court showcases, or even home and homes (although not nearly as often, teams like North Carolina or Wisconsin will play top notch UTR teams on the road). It's a chance for teams from the one bid leagues to go viral for a day if they're able to pull a big upset, and perhaps even play their way into a situation where they don't need to win their conference tournament to make the NCAAs. You also always get those one or two teams that started off unranked, or didn't get a single vote, that explode onto the scene and are in the rankings by the end of the month. IF you're a hoops fan, November is awesome! But...not this year. This year already sucks.

Last night I watched a couple of NAIA games. I will probably end up watching another one tonight.

Is that good? Or is that a sign that I have a serious problem and need real professional help?

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Bobby Knight without the rings.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Can't say I'm terribly surprised considering how much information has came out about it once the allegations began, not to mention the mass exodus off the roster recently.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Would also explain in part why programs like Alabama and Texas never pulled the trigger on Gregg Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Would also explain in part why programs like Alabama and Texas never pulled the trigger on Gregg Marshall.
    I mean, Alabama publicly begged Marshall to take their job. For Texas, sure.

Ivy League has canceled its basketball season. First of many?