Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    At today's North Alabama at Liberty game, the campus police towed the cars of everyone on the production crew. They all learned it was happening while they were doing the game. This is hilarious, but it's also a little puzzling. I'm under the impression that if you don't have a designated area for the production crew to park, then chances are your game is not going to be on the air that day. They'll just leave.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    At today's North Alabama at Liberty game, the campus police towed the cars of everyone on the production crew. They all learned it was happening while they were doing the game. This is hilarious, but it's also a little puzzling. I'm under the impression that if you don't have a designated area for the production crew to park, then chances are your game is not going to be on the air that day. They'll just leave.
    The game was a snoozer as well. N Alabama can’t shoot and Liberty plays so slow it was tough to watch... but I did because I had the under 132.

Last night, two top ten teams lost to opponents that are nowhere near the NCAA Tournament (Illinois and Oklahoma), and a third team (Baylor) had to sweat out what is perhaps the worst P5 team in the country. I guess it's just that kind of year.

Boston U and Holy Cross are playing for the sixth time tonight. Because 2020-2021

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Boston U and Holy Cross are playing for the sixth time tonight. Because 2020-2021
    Masks or no masks?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Masks or no masks?
    Who knows anymore? Probably masks before the under 16 timeout and after the under 4 timeout, and no masks for the rest of the game. Studies show those are the times when players are most contagious.

I realize we barely beat beat Marquette and BE is down this year, but ACC is pretty much garbage this year. See Marquette vs UNC tonight at Carolina.

The Horizon League Tournament tips off tonight.

HAPPY MARCH MADNESS EVERYBODY!!!

I really would have enjoyed Dayton losing to 2-14 St. Joe's more if last night had not been such a disaster for us.

I see Richmond and Bonaventure both lost at home to end regular season. Richmond's loss was to 4-14 St. Joes.