Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    The best thing about this final 4 is that it doesn’t have Kentucky, Duke and Kansas in it. Probably why the whole tournament has been more exciting. Not the same dumb teams that get all the best recruits all the time. Maybe times are changing. At least I hope. Both those teams played so hard and well to win that game and that’s how you have to play to be a champion.

I'm with you, but UCLA has 19 Final Fours and more championships than anyone else. Now that they're out, we truly have only new blood.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm with you, but UCLA has 19 Final Fours and more championships than anyone else. Now that they're out, we truly have only new blood.
    I only said UCLA because they were not expected to get here, played their asses off and they are coached by Mick Cronin who is the last guy I thought would be coaching In the final 4. But Mick definitely earned some respect with that job he did. Really liked the way the UCLA kids gave it everything. The way you need to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    One of the best games I have ever watched. Two well coached teams.
    Absolutely. So many amazing players giving it everything they had. So many lead changes. So many players making big buckets at key moments of the game. Such great ball movement. Such great chemistry seen on both teams. Plenty of great.blocks and steals. So many timeouts called right when they were needed. Such a wild finish. It was simply spectacular! I hope Steele and his players were all watching it and taking notes.

Should be a great game tonite. Guess I'll have to tape "Hemingway". Hard to root against either school.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Should be a great game tonite. Guess I'll have to tape "Hemingway". Hard to root against either school.
    They were the top two teams in the preseason top 25. I don’t know how many times that’s happened, but I would venture to say...not often.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    They were the top two teams in the preseason top 25. I don’t know how many times that’s happened, but I would venture to say...not often.
    I think sports center this is the third time...last time was duke-Arizona in 01

Supporting Member
    I’d like to thank myself for picking the over as to why the zags have one whole fg so far.

Baylor guards> Gonzaga guards

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I’d like to thank myself for picking the over as to why the zags have one whole fg so far.

Baylor guards> Gonzaga guards
    Butler, Mitchell, and Teague are 3 of the best guards in the country, Mitchell got robbed from first team All-American, I knew how good their defense was but damn they came out hungry. If they hit shots like they had been in the beginning, Gonzaga isn't even remotely as close to Baylor's level or athleticism.

Supporting Member
    Playing a zone against Baylor is the dumbest thing I have seen in a very long time. Is Steele on the bench?