Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Kansas is extremely overrated, but still the win looks good on the ole resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Therefore, Xavier over Kansas by 29
    The value of a Jesuit education. I like it !
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Kansas is extremely overrated, but still the win looks good on the ole resume.
    Actually, the Oklahoma win is going to look pretty darn good on our resume. Has looked really good since we gave them that beat down and currently 28th by Kenpom

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Actually, the Oklahoma win is going to look pretty darn good on our resume. Has looked really good since we gave them that beat down and currently 28th by Kenpom
    Oh I agree that win is looking good. Just saying I think Kansas is very overrated——odd that Kansas, Kentucky, duke and unc—bluest of the blue bloods and none of them are very good this year.

Oh I agree that win is looking good. Just saying I think Kansas is very overrated——odd that Kansas, Kentucky, duke and unc—bluest of the blue bloods and none of them are very good this year.
    Yes very odd, but probably like you not exactly heartbroken over their lack of success this year and like to see the parity in college basketball vs football.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Yes very odd, but probably like you not exactly heartbroken over their lack of success this year and like to see the parity in college basketball vs football.
    True dat. Like seeing nova and Gonzaga up there. Though I’m jealous of both, nice to see those teams up there that presumably do things “the right way.”

I didn't even realize Dayton lost to Fordham earlier this year on Jan. 5. Wow, they really suck.

True dat. Like seeing nova and Gonzaga up there. Though I’m jealous of both, nice to see those teams up there that presumably do things “the right way.”
    Yup, really tough to dislike Mark Few and Jay Wright, both are just great competitors, and seem like good dudes. Also Baylor is pretty damn legit this year too, granted they don't really fit under "the right way" monikor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 23 View Post
    I didn't even realize Dayton lost to Fordham earlier this year on Jan. 5. Wow, they really suck.
    and LaSalle.
    2023 Sweet 16

Anybody think we will have the Big East tournament this year? Starting to have my doubts.
    2023 Sweet 16