Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    he provides his own dirt on a daily basis. 66 lies in 3 days.
    Your blind hatred for Trump is well documented. Please take the joke at face value and have a laugh!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

he provides his own dirt on a daily basis. 66 lies in 3 days.
    My god you desperately need a hummer....try to enjoy life and giggle every now and again.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Your blind hatred for Trump is well documented. Please take the joke at face value and have a laugh!!
    I laugh everyday. Our president is an idiot. Guess you guys love the corrupt bastard.
    2023 Sweet 16

I laugh everyday. Our president is an idiot. Guess you guys love the corrupt bastard.
    No, we're just tired of you. We want the old bobbie back. Maybe in 15 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    My god trump desperately need a hummer.....

fixed. He should be able to find one amongst his supporters like you.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    And Bobbie Biden lies and is probably corrupt. Just get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    No, we're just tired of you. We want the old bobbie back. Maybe in 15 days...
    Yeah, if you disagree with somebody here, it's heresy. Can't have a civil conversation without somebody calling you names and suggesting you engage in sex acts. Get over it. I don't like trump. So what? And btw, who the fuck cares? How's your Mayor doing after they threatened to kill him for asking people to wear a mask?? Do you have an opinion? If you do, do you cares who supports and doesn't support it? I can have an opinion on elections without being constantly attacked. Just disagree and maybe provide reasons and move on. I like politics. I defend my positions with FACTS. I volunteer as a poll worker. What are you guys doing besides bitching because you don't like someone's fucking OPINION? If you don't like politics, don't click on the threads. Use the ignore button.
    2023 Sweet 16

People disagree with each other all the time here. There are plenty of civil disagreements. It's fine that you don't like Trump, and we all get it, but it seems to not be your opinion anymore but who you are the exclusion of anything else. At least on this board.

Yeah, if you disagree with somebody here, it's heresy. Can't have a civil conversation without somebody calling you names and suggesting you engage in sex acts. Get over it. I don't like trump. So what? And btw, who the fuck cares? How's your Mayor doing after they threatened to kill him for asking people to wear a mask?? Do you have an opinion? If you do, do you cares who supports and doesn't support it? I can have an opinion on elections without being constantly attacked. Just disagree and maybe provide reasons and move on. I like politics. I defend my positions with FACTS. I volunteer as a poll worker. What are you guys doing besides bitching because you don't like someone's fucking OPINION? If you don't like politics, don't click on the threads. Use the ignore button.
    How did a funny thread about a national reporter masturbating on Zoom make it's way to this F-bomb post?

Bobbie, we are trying to have a civil and productive conversation here about how a man was suspended for masturbating during a meeting, and you're trying to hijack this thread and make it about Donald Trump!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White