HLOH Roundtables

Hi X nation! I hope all is well.

For those of you that don't know, there is a pretty great forum site called Holyland of Hoops (HLOH) at http://holylandofhoops.com/forum/.

The site has a number of very good participants from all 11 schools where we discuss all things basketball and Big East. It's not your typical forum, it is actually civil, has some good natured fun and has knowledgeable fans. If you haven't visited, I would encourage you. A few of your regulars on this site are regulars there.

The reason I am reaching out is recently we did a Zoom forum with 4 participants. It included John Fanta, Jon Nyatawa (Omaha World Herald--Creighton Beat writer) and 2 HLOH regulars. It was pretty well done, informative and well received by others on the Board.

So, it led to another thought, would there be an interest in HLOH having a forum where it was just us fans having discussion on a zoom roundtable? We may or may not bring in and "expert" or 2. There is a good amount of interest in doing it. Again, very Civil! For those worried about anonymity (ex wives, law, etc.) we can block the video and use the forum user name for the sign in.

We need somebody from X's rabid fanbase. Requirements are a decent knowledge about X basketball, somebody that likes to laugh, poke and receive good natured fun and is CIVIL... So please reach out to me at: novachps3@gmail.com if you have interest.

We hope to do up to 4 of these (no commitment needed on number). The first will be prior to the season starting. The second will be prior to BE play and then maybe one around BET time and then for the dance.

thanks and be well!

Im, not your guy, BUT I will throw you a shout out. As your post infers, I always enjoy reading your posts as they are always insightful and respectful. Ill check out the other board!

Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Im, not your guy, BUT I will throw you a shout out. As your post infers, I always enjoy reading your posts as they are always insightful and respectful. Ill check out the other board!
    Thanks, appreciate that.

Love the site but wish they would kick muddy waters off of it.
    2023 Sweet 16

Where’s Snipe?