Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    can we just have the two coaches meet out on the playground after school?
    Kinda like the presidential debates!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Kinda like the presidential debates!!
    Well now that you mention it.....yeah, you got that right!

How we lookin’? Not good.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    His last year at X was kind of disappointing. I get the Big East championship.

I know a lot think Mack is overrated, at least give him credit- it isn't all about the tournament, he has the greatest three year run at Xavier. (2 seed, elite 8, 1 seed). And if you put all the stock in the tournament, recognize he got Xavier as far as they have been with a top 5 win in program history. Beating Sean to get to the elite 8 was huge. He also has the best win at Cintas, IMO. Beating the number 1 team in the country- who went on to win the NC.

Top seeds in the tournament, a deep run in march, a big each championship. If he is overrated- I'd sign up for more overrated coaches at Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Top seeds in the tournament, a deep run in march, a big each championship. If he is overrated- I'd sign up for more overrated coaches at Xavier.
    But a top-rated douche.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Veritas vos Liberabit

Thought this was a thread about the YTG.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    Even the Bad Boys subbed out before leaving the court back in 1991.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    But a top-rated douche.
    well, if this sentiment requires any further fodder… An online auction closed last night that included a 2012 Sweet 16 commemorative ring with a large X and the name Chris Mack engraved on it. I am not a memorabilia collector, but I was so befuddled, I couldn’t help it. So, I bought it for $120.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I know a lot think Mack is overrated, at least give him credit- it isn't all about the tournament, he has the greatest three year run at Xavier. (2 seed, elite 8, 1 seed). And if you put all the stock in the tournament, recognize he got Xavier as far as they have been with a top 5 win in program history. Beating Sean to get to the elite 8 was huge. He also has the best win at Cintas, IMO. Beating the number 1 team in the country- who went on to win the NC.

Gus Malzahn may soon be available. And, for a mere $7.0 million annually.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    well, if this sentiment requires any further fodder… An online auction closed last night that included a 2012 Sweet 16 commemorative ring with a large X and the name Chris Mack engraved on it. I am not a memorabilia collector, but I was so befuddled, I couldn’t help it. So, I bought it for $120.
    Thought I might break out my new, very large ring for good luck during the Shootout tomorrow. I haven’t worn it yet during a game though, and I’m starting to have second thoughts. You see, it represents the same team/season as the brawl. Will it bring good luck, given we crushed UC that year? Or, is its appearance destined to serve as a harbinger of bad things to come? The biggest game, against our arch rivals... seems it would be a shame to forego an opportunity like this to show off such a sparkling, and very huge piece of X history. I’m so conflicted.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb